Chapter 6: Stay the #@!* away

Carson's p.o.v

After i saw that i went rage at Angela, i pounced on her and gave her the beat down of her life. Princeton and Prod tried to pry me off her, but there was no way i was giving in. She gets whatever she wants at whatever the cost. Teachers next took their shot at trying, but i still held my ground.

"Carson!", Mya yelled running towards me.

"What!", i yelled back in motion.

"Stop!".

"Hell no!".

Mya rolled up her sweater sleeves and got down to business. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me off of Angela.

I couldn't understand why she didn't let me continue. We both took a hating towards Angel. In 8th grade she stole my boyfriend and then dumped him the next day saying he was too infected with my personality. I know, it makes no sense. Then last year she made up something about Mya being easy and a slut, so all these boys would come up to her and attempt things. Mya would have beaten her ass down, but she's too nice.

I looked at Angel's motionless body on the floor. Mr. Freeman came in and took her to the nurses office all eyes were on me waiting for an explanation. I looked down at my shoes and fiddled with my fingers.

"This again", vice Principal Ramsy said with a sign.

I walked out towards Gym.

Mya's p.o.v

I stood there in silence with the boys, they all looked at the Director for instructions on what to do.

"Please can you take them to their next class?", she asked me as she walked towards her office.

"Ok", i replied, leading them into the hallway.

"So, who do you guys have next?", i asked as they took out their schedules.

"I got Mr. Essen for math", Roc confirmed.

"Me too", Ray added.

"I got Mrs. Trellis for Science", Prince said looking up from his schedule.

Oh great now i have a class with this kid. This day's just getting better by the minute.

"What about you Prod?", i asked looking at his schedule.

"I got Mr. Freeman, Gym", he said.

"Good luck Prod.. wait is he a pervert to guys", Ray asked.

"Well only the ones that look like girls", i said with a giggle.

"Ok. so i'll take Prod to his class first since it's down here", i said taking them down the hallway.

We later arrived in front of the gym. I looked into the tiny window in the gym door.

"Looks like you guys are playing basketball today", i said.

"Yes! That my game, boy", he replied with a fist pump.

"Well good luck", i said patting him on the back.

"What do you mean?", he asked turning to face me.

"Did you already forget about the girls. The girls are way crazier here than anyother place", i said folding my arms.

"Didn't you guys here the gun outside this morning", i continued.

"Oh yah, some crazy chick tried to shoot our window", Roc said with his hand on his chin.

The smile from Prod's face vanished.

"I know, this school is demented in so many ways", i said beginging to walk away.

I took a glance back.

"Don't worry, at least if anything happens you can always run", i said with a smile.

We took the stairs upstairs toward Math.

"Good Luck guys", i said waving at them before we left.

As they entered you could hear all the girls screaming their fan girl heads off.

I walked down the hall towards Science. Prince just kept staring at me the whole time.

"What!", yelled at him, with anger in my eyes.

"Well your just so Pretty", he said with a smile.

That's one of the stupidest things i've ever heared especially coming from a player like Jacob.

"Can you cut the Crap, Jacob. Your just a player like every other guy, your terrible you just want one thing and one thing only from every girl-

Before i could finish i felt his lips clash with mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!!!!!

Jk just wait.

Comment and Vote!!!

your Truely dimond4;)