Midnight Calls #2

You woke up with a naked Kendall Jenner attached to your right side, with one of her hands placed on your abs, and her head on your chest. You still had your underwear on, so you weren't feeling too exposed. You started to caress Kendall's bare shoulder, and after a while you saw her smiling, signalling she was awake. "Which hotel are you staying at?"
"Why do you wanna know?" She replied, joking with you. You just smiled. "Okay then, what are you doing today?" You hummed softly, before being startled by Kendall quickly sitting up and turning to face you. "Does Y/N Y/L/N want to spend the day with me?" She said playfully leaning over you. "I thought we had an arrangement here? No strings attached? Huh?" She said smiling and seductively pinning you down. "Well.." you hummed. "Sometimes strings attach without you knowing it" you said smirking at her. She smiled at you, her eyes filled with both love and lust all at once. "So I'll ask you again, what are you doing today?"
"You" she seductively said before kissing you passionately. The heated make out session soon turned more intimate.

You were both laying in your bed, catching your breath and cooling down after the amazing love making that had just happened. "Seriously though Kendall," you said, making her turn to you. "Can I spend the day with you?" she smiled before leaning over you and kissing your lips softly. "Of course you can" she said pulling away for a brief moment, before going back in for another kiss. After a while she pulled back, and stood up to walk to the shower. You were so attracted to her it was unreal. You watched her naked body walk to the bathroom, but you weren't staring at her in a sexual way, you just couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

After you were dressed, you were sat watching Kendall get ready, using your makeup and wearing your clothes. "You know I could've taken you back to your hotel to get ready right?" She continued to apply her lipstick in the mirror, before pressing her lips together. "Yeah, but I kinda want to wear everything you today" she smiled at you, which you returned. "Where do you wanna go today?" You said breaking the silence. "Let's start with somewhere for breakfast? I'm starving"
"I know a place" you said smiling slightly.

-

You were sat in a breakfast bar with Kendall, after finishing an amazing plate of food.  You visited this place often while in Paris, it was very well known to you. A waitress walked past and you recognised her, but you couldn't figure out how. You were staring at her for a while, as she waited tables and poured people's coffees. You finally realised that you hooked up with her a few times when you were drunk, about a year ago. She noticed you about the same time, and immediately seemed surprised. After a few seconds her facial expression turned to a seductive one, you knew it was time to look away. Kendall noticed the interactions between you and seemed to be annoyed. "Why do you keep staring at that waitress?" She finally spoke, catching you off guard. "Uh- I'm not" you responded shifting a little in your seat. "You are, you have been for the past 10 minutes. Do you know her?" You have no idea why Kendall was scolding you. "No, I have no idea who she is" you replied, avoiding eye contact. And as if god was just testing you, the waitress began to walk over to your table before offering coffee. "Well, if it isn't the queen of one night stands" she said with a smug look on her face, completely oblivious to the fact that Kendall was sat across from you. She leaned over you seductively with a hand on your shoulder, while she poured your coffee. You had frozen on the spot while Kendall looked as if she was literally about to murder you. "If you wanna have some fun later, you've got my number" the waitress hummed deeply near your ear, but Kendall still heard. Once she left, You looked back at Kendall who leaned forward with a strong frown on her face. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She said a little loud.
"Shhh I can explain" you said in a whisper, but she completely ignored you. "I'm the only one? Huh? Fuck you Y/N" she spat before she stood up and stormed out of the breakfast bar. You quickly threw some money down at the till before running out after her, as she paced up the street. You grabbed her by the hand but she immediately snatched it away from you. You ran in front of her forcing her to stop. "Kendall please just listen to me-"
"No, you fucking lied to me Y/N, just then and last night!" She stopped walking, but you were both having a full blown argument in the street. "I didn't lie to you last night!" You tried to defend yourself. "Oh really 'queen of one night stands'?" Kendall seemed upset, no longer angry. "Tell me who the fuck she was and what the fuck you did!"
"Kendall... we hooked up-" she tried to push past you and leave again, just as a tear left her eye and rolled down her cheek. You stood in front of her again, not letting her leave. "A year ago Kendall! Over a year ago!" You said as you placed your hands on her cheeks and used your thumb to wipe away her tears, and she let you. "She was before I even met you. And when I did meet you a couple months later, I cut off ties with her and any other one night stands I had. I deleted all their numbers-"
"Why? Why did you do that?" She answered with a little anger. "Because.. you're different"
"Am I? Because what you did with them and what you do with me are exactly the same" she was right.
"It may look the same but it's not"
"How is it not the same?"
"Because... I love you!" You blurted out, in the middle of the street, taking yourself and Kendall by surprise.
"You do?" Kendall finally responded, a small smile on her lips.
"Yes, and I'm sorry... I know this wasn't how it was supposed to go but I couldn't help it and-" she cut off your rambling by placing her hands behind your neck and kissing you softly. This kiss was different to any others you'd shared with Kendall before. This kiss was full of passion and spoke a million words. Once she pulled away she rested her forehead on yours. "Was that a sympathy kiss?"
"You really think that was a sympathy kiss?" She said laughing. "I don't know" you replied doing the same.
"That kiss meant-" she said leaning in and kissing you again. "I- love - you - too" she continued between kisses. You smiled against her lips finally hearing the words you've wanted to hear for a lifetime. You stood there, on a random Parisian street with your favourite person in your arms, feeling like the happiest human on earth.

The End 🌹