Midnight Calls

This is a new story, 'tattoos' will be finished soon :)

That rose garden body. The body that flashed through your mind all through the night. Every night. The body that you would soon have again as soon as your phone buzzed telling you so. This is what most of your life was spent doing. Waiting for her. Keeping your mind off her temporarily but she was always there. You've had many booty calls but Kendall's always stuck. You were waiting for the text that would confirm your 7th.

You were in Paris and couldn't help but notice from a few of her Instagram posts that Kendall was too. This fuelled your desire knowing the circumstances. You decided to post a photo of the Parisian buildings on your Instagram to show Kendall that you were near. Following was the only so predictable text message:

Kendall: are you in Paris?

Y/N: yes ma'am

You were praying that the next message would follow the same path it always did.

Kendall: wanna hook up?

You were relieved. Finally.

Y/N: of course

Kendall: you know the drill. Meet me at La Parisienne at midnight

It was just a ticking clock until then.

-

Kendall's POV

"Who you texting all smiley?" Hailey asked me while we sat at dinner.
"Just no one" I responded. She gave me a look and immediately I knew that I wouldn't shake her off. "Y/N's in Paris" I told her and looked away. Trying to avoid eye contact. "Get it girlll" she grinned at me. "How many times is it now?" She continued. I feel like she knew my little secret and she was trying to get it out of me. "This will be the seventh time" she could tell I wasn't in the best mood. And she knew why. "That's enough times to develop feelings huh?" The conversation had turned more serious. Thankfully no one else was listening. "Maybe for me" I responded quietly. "She has plenty other booty calls to develop feelings for. I'm not special" my mood had changed completely now. "Then why do you do it?" Hailey pursued.
"Because she's a good lay"
"Why else?"
"Because... i love her"

-

Y/N's POV

You got ready in your most luxury going out outfit and wore a lot of perfume. Your makeup was good too. This was an important night.

You reached the club and immediately ordered two glasses of champagne before heading to the area of the club you always met Kendall at. Then you saw her. She had her back to you but you always recognised her. You grabbed her hand from behind and lifted it up, gently spinning her around then placing a glass of champagne in it. A huge smile crept on her face the more she realised what was happening. "Boy am I happy to see you" she said smiling with her eyes caught on yours. "Feelings mutual" you responded. She placed a hand on the back of your neck and brought you in for a long passionate kiss. Champagne kisses in Paris - your favourite. "Wanna go get a booth?" You offered after you broke apart. "Of course"

"You know, I hardly know you" Kendall said once you'd both sat in a more private booth. "I think we've 'gotten to know each other' quite well I'd say" you responded with a smirk on your face. "I mean more than sex. All I know about you is how good you look naked" Kendall blurted out making you choke on your drink. "You know, you can tell a lot about a person on how they are during sex" you responded once you'd recovered. "Oh really? Okay then, tell me what you know about me" She said raising her eyebrow at you. You just laughed and shook your head. "Well.. I know you're sensitive, you're not into the rough shit. But, you do have a bad side and a desire to be unpredictable, which is shown by your dirty talk that occurs ever so often. But you only do that, to please others. That's not what you want. I also know that you may hide your emotions, but during sex, they are sometimes more visible than you think" you smirk at her, her facial expression clearly shocked at your knowledge. "Okay, that's actually really accurate" she responded eventually, giggling. "See? I pay attention you know." You responded smirking at her. "Do you pay attention to all your booty calls?" She said taking you by surprise. This didn't seem like a joke either. "I don't have any other booty calls" you responded, wondering where she got that from. "Really?" She frowned.
"Yes, you're the only one" you responded. She looked at you with her eyebrows raised, clearly surprised. Her surprised facial expression turned to a smirk and a look in her eye that you could read far too easily. She moved closer to you and leaned towards your ear. "Say that again" she said in a low, sexy slow voice. You slowly turned your head to look her in the eye only to see her lustfully gazing back at you, with her lips slightly parted, her bottom teeth showing ever so slightly. "You're the only one" you said reflecting her tone of voice, emphasising every word. You were dangerously close to her lips while you said it. Half a second after you finished speaking she crashed her lips against yours, placing her hands either side of your face. The kiss was heated and was as passionate as always. She climbed on your lap, eventually straddling you. You were getting lost in the kiss as always, until you realised where you were, and knew what was going to happen next. "Hey-" you said attempting to pull away -  but Kendall wouldn't let you. "We need to get out of here" you managed to mumble against her lips. She slowly pulled back looking you in the eyes with a smirk on her lips. She seductively leaned over you while she lifted up her leg to climb off your lap. Before grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the booth. You walked in front of her and lead the way out of the nightclub.

Once you fought off the sea of paparazzi you climbed into a black taxi, where Kendall straddled you as soon as the paparazzi were out of sight. She started the heated make out session again and started to slightly grind on you, driving you crazy. The same scene happened again in the elevator, until you were finally in your hotel room. Kendall pushed you straight up against the wall, continuing. You lifted her up as her legs wrapped around your waist and you carried her to the bedroom, her lips never leaving yours. You laid her down on the bed, before kissing down her neck and chest. She moaned and grabbed the back of your neck, closing her eyes and arching her back. You pulled her back up so you were stood up, before creeping your hands behind her back to unzip her dress. It fell to the ground revealing the body you'd been dreaming of, all night, every night. You pulled away from the kiss and observed her, before laying her back down. The dream of the rose garden body, no longer a dream, for tonight only.

To be continued... 🥀