Tattoos #4

You pulled up outside Kendall's apartment, after your amazing date at the carnival. "I hope you're not planning on leaving me here" she said turning to you. It was insane, it was like that date had connected you both. You knew you liked her obviously, but after that date, you loved her. It was as if you didn't fear rejection anymore. Like she was yours. "Is that your way of asking me to come in?" You said smiling at her. "Yes" she said laughing. "Sure, let me park up." you replied. It was dark and a little bit scary walking through the parking lot to the building, but you weren't scared for you, you were scared for Kendall. You didn't want anything to hurt her. You took her hand and she wrapped her thumb around yours obviously feeling the same way. When you got to her condo she offered you a drink and you gladly accepted. She went and changed into some joggers, but never took off your hoodie that you'd given her at the pier. You didn't mind though, you loved seeing her wear it. You spent most of the evening just talking deeply and getting to know each other even more. You looked at your watch only to realise it was 1:30am. "Oh, I should get going" you said as you began to stand up. "Hey it's late I don't want you to be leaving this time of night" Kendall said as she stood up in front of you. "Im a big girl I can handle it" you said trying to joke with her but she stayed as serious as she was before. "Please y/n I'm not going to sleep unless I know your safe" she said almost looking upset. "Hey, I'm fine I've had to leave way later than this when I took you home drunk that night" You smiled at her and stroked her cheek before you began to walk towards the door until she gently turned you around and pulled you into a kiss. "Hey" she said. "You- are- not- going- anywhere" she continued inbetween kisses. She slowly pulled you towards her bedroom, her lips never leaving yours. She made you melt and become completely vulnerable under her touch. You guess you're staying the night. She sat you down before pulling away. "Make yourself comfortable" she said whilst heading out of the room. "Don't you want me to sleep on the couch?" You said not trying to be too intrusive. She turned around and gave you the same look she gave you when you photographed her in the restaurant. "No I don't want you to. And we both know it's not going to happen so don't even try" she said before leaving the room completely. You knew there was no point fighting it, so you just got undressed into your all black calvins and got into her bed. After about 5 minutes she came back in and began to get undressed herself. Right in front of you. You couldn't help but smile ever so slightly at the sight of her in her underwear. "What?" She said smiling back at you. "Uh, wow.." You said trying to remove the smirk from your face. "Perv" she said laughing whilst walking towards her side of the bed. She got in and plugged her phone in before turning off the lamp beside her. You were about to start trying to go to sleep until you hear Kendall let out an over exaggerated sigh. You just ignored it until about 30 seconds later she did another. You knew she was basically complaining because you were on your own side of the bed and not touching her. You began to chuckle. "Come here you" you said putting your arm around her and bringing her in closer before she snuggled into your chest, with a big grin on her face. "Thank you for tonight. It was amazing, I'll never forget it" she said mumbling into your chest. "You're welcome, but you're the one who made it fun" you said smiling. She didn't respond but she smiled and snuggled into you tighter, before you both drifted off for the night.

-

You woke up the next morning in the exact same position you'd fallen asleep in. Kendall was still fast asleep on your chest, and you have never felt happier. You very gently slipped out from under her, and went to clean up in her en suit bathroom before returning. You slipped back into bed and continued to cuddle sleeping Kendall. About 30 minutes later you kissed her on her forehead and she slowly began to wake up. Once she opened her eyes and realised she was sleeping on you she smiled really wide. "Good morning gorgeous" you said smiling at her. She got up off your chest and grabbed either side of your head and pulled you into a heavy kiss. "Good morning" she said after pulling away.