Tattoos

You have been living in LA now for a good 3 years. You have a successful job as a personal photographer.  You basically get paid to travel and hang with celebs, and take photos of them for their instagram & websites etc. You've mainly been hanging with YouTube stars and working for them, no one major. Until, you were hired to do a trial run for Kylie Jenner, by photographing her lowkey weekend to the Bahamas. She agreed to hire you and you're actually pretty good friends. You're second job is to attend her birthday party at 'The Nice Guy', and take some good photos of everything going on at the joint during the party. You're openly gay and your actually respected for it, and get commented on how hot you are oftenly, and Kylie is always trying to set you up.

You take a cab with Kylie, all dressed up looking stunning, to her party. You take a few photos of her in her black and nude lace jumpsuit, in the back of the cab. "Lemme see" says kylie and you turn the camera screen to her and show her the selection of photos. "They look bomb af" she says and you chuckle. You place your camera back in your bag, ready to fling it over your shoulder when you exit the cab. "Okay, so the paps are gonna be crazy. You just literally gotta cover your eyes with one hand and use the other hand to hold mine and ill guide you to the door. just concentrate on covering your face - thats the part that sells and gets these assholes money. kay?" lectures Kylie. "Okay" you nod. The cab comes to a halt and you both shift out of Kylie's side of the door. As expected, the paps were crazy, but you followed Kylie's instructions off to a T.

Once you're inside you can already feel the bass of the speakers, and you're getting more and more excited. "No setting me up with random birds tonight!" you jokingly shout at Kylie. "I have to! Its your job to take photos and mine to hook you up! We work for each other!" She responds, laughing. "Seriously though, I'm gonna be having to chat to a lot of people but just follow me around - or if you find someone you like you can chill with them, its up to you!" you knew that Kylie was probably your best client. She made you feel comfortable in every situation - not like you were a hired photographer but a friend. "Okay, thank you!" you respond. Once you leave the lobby and enter the main club you see a girl who is the same height as you, with dark eyebrows, dark hair, and bright red lips run over and hug Kylie in a very thin tube top. "Happy Birthday sister!" she yelled as she hugged Kylie. Holy shit, that's Kendall. As soon as they pulled away from each other Kendall laid her eyes on yours, still smiling. "Kendall, this is Y/N, My personal photographer, but she's more like a best friend" said Kylie. You tried on your best cute smile and reached out to shake her hand "Lovely to meet you" you say. She places her hand in yours and gently shakes, the sound of your British accent makes her eyes soften even further from the smile. "And you" she says almost in a trance with your eyes, until she finally breaks and shifts her eyes to Kylie "Finally, someone who's naturally the same height as me!" she jokes, and as we're both laughing we lock eyes again. This was weird, was i freaking her out? what have i done? why was she staring so intensely into my eyes? was she scared of me? in love with me? I had no idea. But this wasn't usual.

All three of us wandered over to the bar and ordered. Before i could process paying for the drinks, i already saw the bartender handing back Kendall's card and she slipped it back into her purse. "Hey, why'd you do that? you didn't have to pay for the drinks" you say smiling at her. "Well Kylie's the birthday girl, and you, well you have an extremely sexy accent" she says jokingly in response. "Well thank you, for the drink AND the compliment" you say winking at her. She was still smiling at you until she saw her sister Khloe walk into the club. "Oh, I'm gonna go say hi to koko, ill be back in a sec" she says and walks off, leaving just me and Kylie. Kylie turns to you and smiles. "So.. Kendall.." you say looking in kendall's direction. Kylie's face slowly goes into shock and her jaw drops "omg, you like Kendall!" You give a frown but smile through it. "No, I don't, but-" "Oh my, I'm so setting you two up!" she interrupts. "I don't even like her like that!" you defend. "Yes you do! You never give anyone more than one second of thought, but your showing interest in her!" she says laughing. "Just cause someone's interesting doesn't mean i want to fuck them" you say laughing. "In your case it does!" she responds. "Even if you aren't interested in her yet, I'm going to make you. You fit her type perfectly." you couldn't help but wander, what is her type? "And what is that exactly?" you ask curiously. "You're tall, you've got blue eyes, you've got a British accent and you have tattoos. She thinks tattoos are insanely sexy!" she says still shocked. "Ive only got a few pretty ones" you protest. "Doesn't matter what they are, you still have them" she winks at you.