Tattoos #5

Warning: obviously this part is going to have some pretty explicit content😏

You stepped inside your front door after an anticipated car ride back from the beach. You opened the door for Kendall before turning to lock it behind you. Once you turned around Kendall grabbed either side of your face and pushed your back up against the door, kissing you hard. Everything that had been built up was about to be expressed and you couldn't wait. "Mmm- Kendall" you said attempting to pull away so you could talk, but she didn't let you. "Let's- umm- bedroom" you said against her lips whilst gently pushing her in the right direction. You opened your bedroom door then closed it behind you with the girl still attached to your front. She twisted you found and pushed you back onto your bed so she was on top of you. You gently pulled up her shirt and she finally took her lips off of yours to get it over her head, giving you both a breather before she continued kissing you again. You only realised that she hadn't been wearing a bra under her shirt when you felt her bare boobs press against your chest which made you open your mouth in surprise for a moment. Kendall snuck her hands up under your shirt ready to remove it when she laid her hand on your stomach and kept it there for a while. "Holy fuck" she groaned. "What?" You replied.
"Abs" She said while smiling against your lips. You smiled back before removing your shirt completely leaving you in your Calvin Klein bralette. You unbuttoned Kendall's jeans before sitting up slightly so you could pull them down, before she shook them off her ankles. You grabbed her by the back and flipped her over so she was underneath you with her head on the pillow. You were hovering over her kissing before she placed her hands on your lower back and pulled you onto her so your bodies were completely pressed up against one another. She lingered her hands down you and unbuttoned your jeans before you took them off completely. You kissed her hard on the lips before pulling away and beginning you kiss her neck, she reacted by opening her mouth to breathe and closing her eyes whilst grabbing onto your sides. You continued to kiss down her chest and to her boobs, where you went to work on her nipples. The second your mouth made contact with the sensitive area, Kendall pushed her head back into the pillow and grabbed the back of your neck. You could tell Kendall was nearly at the edge already so you wasted no more time. You kissed down the valley of her boobs and down the middle of her abs until you reached the waistband of her underwear. You slowly pulled them down kissing further down at the same speed you pulled them off. The whole time Kendall was humming in pleasure, before you got to her clit and kissed it softly, causing her to moan loudly and grip the sheets either side of her. You slowly traced her sensitive area with your tongue, continuing to make her moan. You slowly began to rub her clit with your middle finger while you slipped back up her body and began to kiss her on the lips, while your fingers traced her opening. "Mmm do it" she hummed against your lips. "What do you want me to do Kendall?" You hummed back. She groaned slightly as your finger got closer and closer to where she wanted it. "I want you to-" she was interrupted by her own loud moans as you quickly inserted your finger into her, cutting her off.

That night was one you'd never forget.

-

You woke up lying on your front with the blankets covering your naked body up to your waist. You felt a hand very softly caressing your back. You opened your eyes and saw Kendall lying on her side facing you, with the blanket up to her chest. Her hand on your back was an amazing feeling until her hand touched something that stung. "Ahh, what is that?" You said squinting your eyes. "You have scratches all over your back" Kendall said more worried than anything else. You smiled widely but Kendall didn't notice as she was still looking at your back. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" she said tenderly. This made you realise how much she cared for you. "Are you kidding? It's fucking hot" you said turning to your side smiling at her so she couldn't look at your back anymore. "But I hurt you" she looked as if she was going to cry. "Don't be sad, I'm not hurt ok? I'm happy" you said grabbing her hands. "And you should be happy too, right?" You gave her a look and you received a small adorable smile. "Oh I'm happy. I woke up glowing until I saw your back" she immediately cheered up talking to you, and that was cute. You leaned in and kissed her tenderly for a while, before you eventually pulled back. "Let's go out and get some breakfast" you said before pecking her lips one more time and then getting out of bed. "Yes ma'am" Kendall replied following you.

-

You were both sat in a cute little vintage breakfast bar ordering your food. Kendall ordered half the menu, which was comical considering you had sex last night. "Why you so hungry?" You said with a big smile on your face. She laughed and shook her head before finally responding "because of you that's why". You just finished ordering before you received a text from Kylie:

- "Hey, where do you wanna meet?x"

"Oh shit" you said out loud causing Kendall's head to dart up. "I'm supposed to meet Kylie now" you responded feeling guilty. "Tell her to come join us" Kendall said casually. You couldn't tell if she really wasn't bothered or she was a little mad. "Okay" you sighed.

Not long after, Kylie came strutting in and sat down next to you opposite Kendall. "Woah Kenny you look tired" Kylie said slightly worried. "Well, she was up all night" you said smirking at Kendall. "WHAT?!" Kylie said with a smile on her face. "For fuck sake Y/N" Kendall laughed. Kylie was still in shock. "Was she good?" Kylie asked Kendall eventually making both you and Kendall cringe. "I am NOT answering that" Kendall responded. You glanced at your phone and while your attention was diverted you saw Kendall subtly nodding her head at Kylie. "Hey, less of that" You said assuring them both that you'd seen they're discreet action causing them both to laugh.

-

"Okay well I have to go meet with Estée Lauder at 1. But are you free tonight?" Kendall said as you both exited the diner after Kylie had just left. "Yep. Wanna have a chilled evening for once?" You responded.
"Sure, I'd love to. Take out and movie?" She said moving closer to you and putting her hands around your neck. "Sounds good, come round my house at 7" You said as she gazed at you lovingly. "I'll be there" she responded just before leaning in and giving you a strong kiss. "Wait for me baby" she said making you chuckle while she turned and walked to her cab. Tonight was going to be another great night.

To be continued...