Complete

"So. How's it been living with her?" Jake asked me as Carter and I sat down across from him and Blossom.

It had been a week and 2 days since that night.

I decided it was best for Taylor to stay with me until she found a place... I'll admit. It's been hard, seeing her walk around in tight pajama shorts and tank tops, it took all my self control not to jump her.

But she was grateful to me for letting her stay and I was glad to have her.

Lance filed for divorce last week and she cried a bit, but she said she was relieved.

As was I...

"It's been a little weird but I'm not gonna let her stay in a motel when I have the space" I responded.

He nodded.

"What about your mom? What's gonna happen when she comes home to find your English teacher staying there?" Carter asked.

"Look, that's not going to happen. She's looking for a place" I responded.

We all groaned as we heard the bell.

"All right. I'll see you guys later. Love you"

They said they loved me back and I headed to Algebra.

I ended up talking to Lucy the Monday we came back to school. I told her I'm sorry for leaving her Friday night and said she understood. We then had a long talk and I told her I wasn't in a place to date anyone and for some reason she was the most understanding person in the world and told me it was okay and that she understood.

"Hey, girl" she greeted me.

"Hey. You look good today" I responded.

"Thanks. You too" she smiled.

"Man. This test is gonna kill me" I groaned.

She also groaned "same, girlfriend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh.. detention.. the best time of day" I grinned as I sat on her desk.

Taylor smiled at me. "Hey, just because we aren't fighting does not mean detention is fun time"

I laughed. "Fun time?"

She laughed in return. "Shut up and get to your homework"

I groaned dramatically and sat down at one of those pieces of metal they call a classroom chair.

About 20 minutes later she spoke.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you, I think I found an apartment"

"Oh yeah?" I looked up from my homework.

"Yeah. It's actually not to far from your place. It's on Murkwood"

"You're moving here?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah?..." she said, slightly offended.

"No. I mean, that's great. I just sort of assumed you would still want to live in Columbus"

"I need a fresh start" she responded.

"Well that's great. Congrats" I said.

"Thank you" she smiled at me.

"Your welcome" I smiled back.