Adore

Do I wanna know?

If this feeling flows both ways

Sad to see you go

Sorta hoping that you'd stay...

         I was on my way to school, listening to my music. I was so tired, I wasn't even singing along. I didn't want to go to school today, but then I wouldn't get to see Mrs. Roper.

I don't know why I have become so attracted to her. I mean, she is really beautiful, but ive never liked someone this much. I mean i look at her and i can feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

I pull into the parking lot and turn off the engine. As im on my way to the cafe, i see Roper talking to one of the other teachers. She starts laughing and i feel my mouth curving into a smile.

Man, i want to see her laugh like that more often.

I wish I could make her laugh like that...

I sit down on the table, never taking my eyes off of her.

Oh that dress looks so good on her. Hugs her in all the right places.

I bet she'd look good without it o-

"Hellooo" My vision is disoriented by a moving hand in front of my face.

I look over to see Carter.

"What do you want bitch" I say to him.

"Stop staring at Roper for 5 seconds and come back to the real world".

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" I reply in a reasonable tone.

1...2...3...4...5

I turn my head and Roper is gone.

I get up from my seat getting ready to punch Carter. He see's me and gets up from his seat and starts running in the opposite direction.

I always act like I'm gonna punch Carter but I would never actually do it. He knows it too, but he still runs away.

I laugh and sit back down.

Jake starts laughing "anyways, so how are you doing on this whole crush on teacher situation"?

"I mean, it's like I can't concentrate in her class, I get the work done but she is so distracting. Have you seen what she was wearing today"? I ask him.

"Yeah, she's a fine little thing" he replies with a smirk.

I smile, cause I know it's true.

"Okay, really? I ran for nothing"?

Carter sits down at the table, out of breath.

Me, Jake, and Blossom start laughing.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm on my way to last period. I have my headphones in and I try and make my way through the stampede of kids as they make their way to their classes.

Kids start bumping me and don't give two fucks about apologizing for running into someone.

Hello people, this isn't New York...

I finally escape the crowd and make it into Ropers. She's sitting there in her chair talking to the soccer girls. She's the soccer coach by the way.

I know right? I want to see her in short shorts too.

As I pass her desk she looks up and see's me and says "hey girly"

Roper is talking to you. Don't freak out. Don't say anything stupid and control the butterflies...

"Hey" my voice comes out shy and quiet.

Her lips curve into a smirk, like she knows what she's doing to me... Then she very quickly winks at me, then proceeds to talk to the soccer girls.

Oh my lord... Did she just wink at me? OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod

Before I can freak out any further, the bell rings and Roper dismisses the soccer girls.

"Hello class, how are you guys"?
She asks.

Everybody just mumbles.

Geez, you guys are being talked to by a fucking Victoria Secret model, at least show some respect.

"All right, that's good" she replies with a hint of sarcasm.

I smile...

"Ok, everybody get out a piece of paper and a pencil" She directs.

"Alright, I want everybody to write a half a page about themselves. Use correct grammar and punctuation".

Half way through writing my mini bio, some boys in the back start making noise and being dumbasses.

Oh come on..

"Boys be quiet, people are trying to work". Roper says kindly.

They stop for a few minutes. Then they start back up again.

"Boys" she warns them again.

After about 10 minutes, they get louder.

"Okay, you boys need to move apart from each other". She says with authority.

Oh damn. She's getting upset.

That's fucking hot.

"Okay, sorry. We'll stop" one of them says.

"No, this is my third warning, move apart now". She replies quickly. You can clearly see she's getting angry. I could see it in her face and hear it in her tone.

Fuck, she is so hot when she's mad.

I wonder if she likes it rough.

"Please, we won't do it again" the other one says.

"You have 3 seconds to move or go to the principals office".

After that the boys shut up and move away from each other.

I wonder if she's a screamer.

Please be a moaner.

Oh god, I'm turning myself on by my own thoughts...

Im never gonna get to know anyway. So stop fantasizing about it.

I internally battle myself.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, just a few more minutes until the bell rings... Then it's the weekend.

"Lilleth, I need to speak with you after class". Roper says to me

Oh dear God...