Old Habits Die Hard

"Dude, you have to come. It's the party of the year" Carter exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Carter. I'm just not in the mood"

He sighed. "It's okay. I understand. I just want you to be okay... do you want me to stay here with you tomorrow?" He asked, sincerely.

"No. That's okay. You go ahead and have fun with Blossom and Jake at the party. I just need some time alone... I'll be fine, I promise"

He smiled at me. "Okay. I'll check up on you later. I love you"

I smiled back. "Love you too"

After he left, I turned on some Ed Sheeran and relaxed in the bathtub. I really needed some relaxation time and it felt nice to take my mind off things.

God, it's like I can't stop thinking about her no matter how hard I try. She was my addiction.

Ugh.. it was killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, are you coming to Austins party tonight?" Lacy asked me.

Lacy was a girl who sat next to me in my Algebra class. To be honest, I always thought she was cute but I seriously doubted she was gay or bi. She screamed straight with her long blonde hair and girly outfits.

Today she was wearing a really short and cute summer dress with a black leather jacket.

"Oh uh.. actually as lame as it sounds, I was just gonna stay in tonight.. you know, Netflix and Chill" I said.

She smiled at me.

Man, when did she get so cute...

I noticed her dress riding up her legs as I stared a bit. I think she noticed I was staring when she cleared her throat. I shot my eyes up to look at her, smirking.

"Oh come on, you have to come. It will be fun" she giggled.

Which caused me to smile. I couldn't tell if she was flirting with me or not, but I got those vibes.

I felt a hand on my thigh and I shivered from the warm touch.

"I'll be there" she added.

I smiled.

Okay.. either she is flirting or she is very friendly...

I just couldn't go. I mean she is hot and I'm positive she's into me but I'm just not in the right mind set to do anything right now.

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time" I said

She smiled at me, patting my thigh. "It's okay, I understand"

Just then the bell rang and I was on my way to 2nd period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man this detention is killing me..

I mean, a fucking hour... that is ridiculous ...

She was ignoring my presence once again and that resulted in me doing homework since I couldn't go on any electronic devices during detention..