Denial

"So you guys are just going up to Carter's parents cabin right?" My mom asked me for the 100th time.

I had told her, that me, Carter, Jake, and Blossom were going up to Carter's parents cabin for the weekend.

"Yes, mom" I replied, also for the 100th time.

I needed an excuse to go to Taylor's for the weekend, and I knew Carter's parents actually did have a cabin, so I figured it was a believable excuse.

"What will you guys do for the whole weekend?"

Argh!

Why 20 questions?...

"Uhh, play board games... And.... I don't know. We're going to do what everybody does at cabins."

Let's just say I'm not the greatest liar.

She laughs.

"All right sweetie, you got cash for groceries and stuff?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I'm all good"

"Okay. I don't want you guys doing drugs or alcohol, okay?"

"I know, mom"

"Okay, I'm just making sure... Your leaving right after school tomorrow right?"

"Yes, and Ill be back Sunday. Sometime in the afternoon."

"Okay, sweetie. I love you"

"I love you too, mom"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are you up to this weekend?" Blossom asks me.

We were in the cafe, waiting for the bell to signal us to the pits of hell... Damn it, I meant first period...

Damn auto correct!

Anyways...

"Me and my mom are going to my uncles this weekend" I lie.

"Mhm..." She says looking at me.

"What?"

"You know I can tell when your lying right?"

...

"Oh yeah? How's that?"

"You always look away when you're lying... Just tell me what's going on, Lilleth"

Damn it, Blossom...

I sigh, knowing I can't hide it anymore from her.

She knows somethings up.

"Fine, let's go out to my car. I don't want to talk about it in here."

She eyes me. "Alright, let's go"

As we're walking out, I feel like people are watching me. Like they know what's going on. I knew it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I still couldn't help being paranoid.

Especially cause it involved her...

Blossom notices this, and when we get in the car, she wastes no time getting to her point.