2nd surprise!

We pull into the driveway and he parks the truck looking at me. I look back at him. It seems as if every time we are here in the truck, in the driveway, we are always attracted to each other..not that we never are attracted to each other..I guess it's just the strong tension. I open the passenger door and get out before we start kissing, because we all know that's coming. He gets out of the truck as well. We walk up to the front door, and head to his room. We just talk and hang out with each other until it is time go to sleep. I can't be too tired for school tomorrow. I lay down in the bed. Yes. In my sports bra and shorts. It's really cold in this room. James gets in bed and holds me until I fall asleep.

I woke up. That's weird. I always wake up to my alarm. I look around the room. It's brighter than usual..I pick up my phone and look at the time. 10:41!!! OMGOSH! We are so late for school. I get up and run into the bathroom

"James! Get up!" I yell at him. No reply. Really? We're doing this again?

"James!!" I yell louder. I run towards the bed-not stopping- and lunge on top of him. He barely moved. His back is face up, so I'm sitting on his back and my legs are wrapped around his side.

"James!" I yell at his back. No reply. This kid could sleep through a tornado if there were no sirens. I hop on his back. No reply. Oh my gosh. Think Taylor...think...oh gosh this might be a bad idea. I smack James butt and laugh uncontrollably afterwards. Right when I slapped his butt-and I slapped it hard-he jerked up and looked at me for a split second then quickly shifted his body, so now he is stomach up. He took me by the shoulders and flipped over. So now I'm stomach up laying down on the bed, and his knees are on either side of my hips. His hands are still on my shoulders. He's looking down at me. Of course I'm still laughing because I hit his butt and it was funny. I don't know how he flipped me, but he did.

"Chill James" I say laughing. "It-it was just me." I say still laughing. He looks at me and scrunches his eyebrows.

"You wouldn't wake up..I even jumped on you. So I decided to smack your butt." I say to him laughing at the end. He laughs and looks at me.

"Sorry" he says removing his hands from my shoulders. I laugh and nod at him. At this moment I notice he is shirtless. My eyes widen. His abs...their...okay let's just say he's hot shirtless. He catches me staring at him and he chuckles looking at me.

"You don't look too bad yourself." He says. I blush because he caught me, and blush of the fact I'm in a sports bra with short shorts. Just then I remember school.

"Oh! James! We overslept!!" I say trying to get out of James grip, but his knees are still around my hips, so I can't move. His arms are off of my shoulders, it's just his knees keeping me back.

"Don't worry." He says smiling at me as I try at get loose. I look scrunch my eyebrows.

"Were not going to school today." He says getting up letting me free. I roll onto my stomach and just lay there for awhile. The bed is really comfy.

"What do you mean?" I ask him with my face in the bed.

"What?" He asks me laughing. I lift my head. "I said, What do you mean?" After asking that I lay my head back down.

"Well, my surprise is going to take all day." He says to me. I can tell he's excited. I mean I'm super excited.

"Really?!" I asked him...more excitedly than I anticipated.

"Yep." He says popping his 'p'. I get up off of the bed so fast I get a little dizzy, but I run to the bathroom. I do my regular routine, and put my hair up in a weird looking messy bun until I can figure out what to do with it.