My Rib.

I feel James move his head around, so I bring my head up looking at him. He is staring at my lips. I'm staring at his. We start to lean into each other when suddenly our lips make contact. Right when our lips touch I instantly feel electric run through my lips and down my entire body. I could tell he felt it too. The entire world stops, and it's just him and I. Yeah we have kissed before, but those were little kisses. This one? This one was real. We pull away and just look at each other. He smiles and I smile too. He picks me up 'bride style' and walks up the steps.

"James what are you doing??" I ask him.

"Taking you upstairs he says."

"I can walk James." I laugh.

"Nope. You're on bed rest. Remember?" He says looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." I say shyly. He laughs and kicks our bedroom door open with his foot and lays me down on the bed gently. I sit up on the bed and smile. He walks around the bed and sits across from me on the bed.

"So. When is May and Kate coming to see you?" He asks me playing with my pant leg.

"I'm not sure." I say back looking at him excitedly. "Can they come over now??" I say getting fidgety. He notices my actions and smiles at me.

"Of course you can. You haven't seen them in forever." He says.

"Yay!! I will text them now." I say picking up my phone.

"Okay I will let my mom know that they might be coming."

"Ok." I say back as I am texting.

*Taylors phone screen-

May

Hey girl!

Hey!

You want to see me today?

Hell yeah!

Cool. I'm at James's

Ok. Be there soon

Alright well I'm going to ask Kate too.

Okay

Kate

Hey cutie.

Hey!!

U wanna see me today?

Well of course!

Haha. Well I'm at James's house.

Okay.

May is coming too.

Alright cool!!

*end of Taylor's phone screen.

"Alright mom said it's alright" James says as he exhales loudly.

"What took you so long?" I ask smiling.

"Oh. Violet wanted me to play barbies with them." He says rolling his eyes.

"Well..did you?" I ask him raising an eyebrow. He blushes.

"Yeah...I had to though." He says looking at me. I smiled at his 'had to'