Trouble

I am still crying as I see Jacobs body pressed against the opposite wall in the dark alley. The person who ripped Jacob off of me and is now pinning him against the wall it was James. James saved me. That is also way Im still crying.

"She told you to stop!" James yells in Jacobs face.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jacob asks.

"That doesn't matter! Why didn't you listen to her?!! She told you to stop!!!" James says as he punches Jacob in the face. I gasp.

"I didn't want to stop. I love her. And she is mine!!!" Jacob yells. Okay. Obviously something is wrong with this kid.

"She isn't 'yours'"James yells. "When someone says stop you stop!" He yells again.

"Well guess what buddy? I'm not gonna stop." Jacob says. He looks at me and smirks. I back away until I hit the opposite wall.

"Oh yes you will" James said threateningly.

"Ha! Whose gonna stop me?" He says as he ducks under James arm and charges after me grabbing me into a very very tight kiss. I smack Jacob in the face and tell him to stop. Jacob backs up and looks at me. He raises his hand and goes to slap me. I closed my eyes, covered my face and blocked myself for the slap...but the slap never came. I kept my eyes closed. I heard thumping and yelling. Until I heard a big thud. I opened my eyes and saw James looking at me. Jacob was on the ground. Knocked out cold. James came running towards me and stopped in front of me. I looked up at him.

"Are you okay Taylor?" He asks looking down at me. I nod my head still crying and just stand there. He goes to wipe the tears off my face and I hold up my hands covering my face and close my eyes. I waited for the blow I thought was about to happen. I look up at James seeing him looking down at me confused. "Taylor." He said looking at me. "I'm not going to hit you." I put my hands down and stood up straight. I looked at my feet. "Why did you think I was going to hit you?" He asks. I stayed looking at my feet. "Does Jacob hit you?" He asked. I shook my head no and walked around him to start walking home again. He jogs up and stands in front of me blocking my way. "What? No thank you?" He asks smiling.

"Thank you. James." I say smiling at him. He looks at me and smiles again. I start walking and notice that he's walking with me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Oh. I'm walking with you" he says looking at me. I looked back at him confused and said, "why?".

"Because I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He said. I looked at him and looked down back at my feet. The rest of the walk was quiet. I was near my house and James couldn't know where I live. "Okay I will see you later James." I say. He looks at me.

"What do you mean? I'm gonna walk you to your house." He says smiling.

"No it's okay James. My house is right down there." I say pointing down the road a ways.

"Oh. Okay. Well my house is that way." He says pointing to the street next to mine.

"Okay. Bye James. Thanks again" I say as I run down the street to my house. I'm already late. I'm going to get a bad beating.

"Alright bye Taylor." I heard him say as I was running. I walk into my house only to get pulled further in and the front door slammed behind me.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" My mother asks me shouting. I look at her and at my father who is standing next to her.

"I'm truly sorry- I-I got jumped, and some guy tried to kiss me" I say truthfully.

"Ha! That is the worst excuse I could ever hear in my entire life! My mother yells. "And DO NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYES! You understand me?!" She yells.

"Yes ma'am." I say looking at my shoes. As soon as I look down I feel two kicks. One on my left side and one on my right. I instantly fall to the ground. My mother takes that as an advantage and jumps on top of me. She repeatedly punched and slapped me in the face. I covered my face and closed my eyes. She kept hitting me for about 3 minutes. She only stopped because I passed out from all the pain. I was lying there right behind the front door. I hear clanking when I wake up only to see that my father is grabbing beers. I look at him and he looks at me.

"Oh look. Taylors awake" he says as he smirks. He throws one of his beers straight at me and I duck my head barely missing it. He huffs and walks up the stairs saying, "you better clean that up then make me some damn dinner!!" He spits.

I clean up the broken glass, and slowly get up only to fall back down again. I used the door knob to help stand me up and I limp into the kitchen and throw the pieces of glass away, and I wash my hands before making my parents dinner. I made spaghetti for dinner. I set the dinner on the table and said "it's ready".

I hear my parents stumble down the steps. They are clearly both drunk. "TAYLOR! While we are eating you take your sorry little ass and go clean up the bottles in our room" my drunk father slurs.

"Yes sir" I say as I hurry up the steps, trying not to limp, because if I do then I will get another beating.

I grab a black trash bag and pick up all the beer bottles my parents left behind. "WHAT IS THIS!" I hear my father yell from in the kitchen. I widen my eyes and pray to god it's nothing I did.

"TAYLOR! Get you spoiled little ass down here. NOW!" He yells. I run down the steps and turn the corner only to have a plate thrown at my face. It hits the ground and breaks. I feel a drizzle come down my nose. If I touch my nose, I will get a beating. So I just stand there and feel the stinging pain in my nose and I see the blood dripping from my nose and landing on the floor.

"What is this Taylor!!!!????" My father yells questioning me. I look up slightly to see him holding something. I can't see what he is holding but I know it's not good.

"I'm not sure sir, I cannot see it" I say. Just as I said it, I knew it was the wrong this to say. He gets up and walks over to me.

"Oh. You can't see it?" He says looking me straight in the eyes. His eyes cut through me like a blade. I shake my head. He lifts his hand and punches me in the eye.

"How about now? Can you see it now?!!" My father yells. Obviously I can't see it, because my eye is already swollen shut. I just nod my head to say that I see it.

"Now. Why was it in my food?!!!" He bellows asking me.

"I-I'm sorry sir." I say stuttering.

"What do you mean you're 'sorry'. How can you get one of your hairs in my food?!!!" He says looking at me. I don't say anything. He punches me in the stomach three hard times.

"Now. Will I find another hair in my food?!!" He asks. I shake my head no and stare at my feet.

"Good. Now go fix your ugly self!" He says sitting back down at the table. I run up the stairs only to puke in to toilet. I puke up blood. I know that's not good. I go back to their room and finish cleaning up the bottles. I throw it away and run back to the bathroom and throw up again. I really need to see a doctor. I walk down stairs to my parents and stand still until they notice me.