Sam.

I walk in my house very quietly. I look around and everything is turned off the tv, lights, and the back door was locked. They are asleep. I pass their room as I walk up the steps to realize they had beer bottles all around them as the slept. This is good and bad. This is good because they won't remember me running away, but this is bad because tomorrow morning I have to make their 'hang over cure' medicine.  Which means I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier. I sigh as I lay down thinking about everything that happened today. I wonder who that guy was...he was really cute. His eyes were-no. No. I do not like him. I can't like him. I can't get close to him. If I get close to him then he will get hurt. Just then my stomach growls. Just great. From all the running, I'm hungry now. My parents don't let me eat. They think I'm overweight. The only time I can eat is at school during lunch. I can't eat anything in front of my parents. So, during the weekends..I have to sneak food without them knowing. It's hard at times. I have to watch them eat, and I can't have any. I wish Sam was here. If Sam was here, we would have a perfect family again. If Sam was here I wouldn't be getting hit. If Sam was here, I could eat. I miss Sam. Why did I have to tell her to go to Hawaii? Its my fault she died. It's all my fault. I was still thinking about Sam when a droplet of water hit my arm. I didn't know I was crying until that droplet hit my arm. Sam was the best sister ever. We would play barbies-but not the regular way. We would take the barbies and use them to make other things. Such as a water guns and such. I remember one time we took a Barbie and used the barbies hollow body to make a mini water gun. We made two of those and had our own little water gun fight. I laugh at the thought. We got the couch soaked and when mom and dad came home they picked up the other two Barbie water guns and joined our 'fight'. Those used to be the days. Our parents were the best parents ever, and now? Well now they hit me and starve me. I don't know what happened to be exact. I think they are depressed and lonely. Or maybe..just maybe they hit me because I look exactly like Sam. That makes sense. Sam and I used to walk around and people would think we were twins. When really she's a year older than me. I look like Sam. I really do. And maybe that's why my parents hit me, because of their emotional pain. They are mad and sad that Sam is gone, and so they hit me. With that thought, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N- I know this wasn't very long at all, but I wanted you guys to know about Taylor and Sam's past and how things were before she died.