Getting Ready

Miyuki's P.O.V

I looked in my closet. Hm.... Agh! I don't have anything good enough for a party!

Just then the doorbell rang. I ran out of my room over to the door.

"I'll get it!" I called out, as I jumped down the stairs. I reached the door and opened it.

"Sakiko-san! Reiko-san! You came!" I said, catching my breath. 

"Hey Mizu-chan, you feeling okay?" Reiko asked worriedly.

I smiled nervously, "Yep! Wow, you guys look great!" I looked at Sakiko and Reiko in awe. They looked really stunning, Sakiko in her turquoise blouse and hair bow, and Reiko in her hat and vest.

Sakiko looked me up and down, then nodded at Reiko. They looked at me, and without warning, grabbed my arms and pulled me to my room.

"H-HEY! Guys slow down!" I spluttered, attempting to pull myself free from their grasps.

"This is for your own good. Trust me. You'll thank us when we're done." Reiko said, an evil smirk very visible on her face. We got to my room, and they tossed me on the bed.

"Oof-" My cry was cut off by Sakiko's tossing of a dress at my face.

"Get out of that sweatshirt and wear that dress." Sakiko said, her back turned to me as she and Reiko rummaged through my closet. 

"Fine. Just don't rip anything." I picked up the dress and walked out of my room, and down the hallway to the bathroom. 

I sighed and opened the door. "Hopefully I won't have to rearrange my clothes when they're done." I entered the room and shut the door.

I could hear muffled giggling coming from my room. "Those two better not have found my candy stash." I sighed again and got changed into the dress. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my room, my sweatshirt and jeans in my hands. 

"Omigosh Miyuki! You look adorable!" Sakiko gushed, patting my head. "But I'm afraid that dress just doesn't do justice for you."

Reiko turned to look at me. "You're right. It's just too long."

I pulled at the dress. "Fine. What else do I have to try on?"

Sakiko smiled, as Reiko held up a pale-blue mini-skirt. "A lot, actually."

I held out my hands. "Okay... This is going to take a while then."

And so began the longest hour of my life, which consisted of the wearing, taking off, examining, and re-wearing of several outfits.

~Sakiko and Reiko, Sakiko on the left and Reiko on the right~