I'm Not Alone..?

?????'s P.O.V.

"Oi, brat!"  

Wha- Huh? That's the guard... was he always this loud?

I rolled over like a sloth, pretending I hadn't heard him.He growled, and as a follow up threat, the bars shuddered from a kick of bone-shattering force. 

"I know you can hear me! Get up, dammit!" Wow! He's persistent!

I took the path of ignorance and yawned. In response to my indirect insult, another nerve-racking kick befell the thankfully sturdy bars.

"HEY!"  Another voice, as if the guard alone wasn't loud enough, slammed into our ears, accompanying an advance of heavy footsteps.

Withe the situation change, the atmosphere became tangible, and the footsteps, bringing the change, got faster and louder.

"The fu-"  The guard barely had enough time to finish before he became one with the wall, resulting in a devastating crack.

I slowly edged back, definitely awake now. As I got further away from them, a third entity, something that could barely be called human, arrived at the scene.

"Let him go, Donny."  The calm voice voice that ensured sounded feminine, but there was almost... no.

Definitely  no humanity left in it.

It sounded like the voice itself was made of silk, dripping into, and floating over the tension in the air with a plasticity, a ghostly rhythm.

The person she referred to as Donny... I couldn't sense anything from him...

It was although he was even less human that the woman who commanded him.

And his aura... it was very dense, full of nothing but blood lust, and the guard he was choking was experiencing the full onslaught of that, ever so slowly losing his grip on life.

"Damn you... you... bastard..." Now barely able to choke out his words, the guard started to cough up blood, before that person interfered again.

"Donny."

With a tsk, the thin man dropped the guard's limp body, and the air seemed to change again, almost as if in sympathy. 

No... the change in the air might have been of something else...

I realized, as the cell door opened, fully exposing me to that person's cold, depth-less eyes.

That person.. I felt a searing semi-circle take its hold of me, just before what could only pray to be called her voice began to drawl.

"Welcome, boy. Welcome to Paradis. Don't be scared. This is only the beginning."