His Invitation

"Well?"

As I stared, dazed, my brain managed to process the fact that Hiroaki, Amano Hiroaki-san was talking to me.

"Oh...um...w-well-" I spluttered, my face red-hot. "We were...um...talking about my cousin...er...and how neutral he is when it comes to a fight, o-or a game-"

"I get it," He laughed, "For a minute I thought you were talking about me." He laughed again, sending a cold shiver down my spine. 

That laugh. I thought. That beautiful laugh... Oh dear. What have I gotten myself into? I mean, how could he have known that we were talking about him? But his face - it's so beautiful, like an angel's. That's it! He's an angel... He has to be. Besides, the way he always smiles an-

Before I could continue my midday fantasy, I heard a rather attention-grabbing cough. Then I realized that he had asked me something, and was waiting for my response.

"Um...Sure," I said, hoping that was the right answer. Gauging from the smiles on the twin's faces as I glanced back at them, it probably was.

"Great! I guess I'll see you there, along with the Tachibanas. Later!" He chuckled, that beautiful hair moving to almost cover those beautiful, sparkling eyes, as he cocked his head slightly to the right. 

"Okay, Amano-san. Bye-Bye!" I started, hearing the voice that so obviously belonged to Sakiko.

"U-um, yeah. B-Bye." I added, turned my face away so he couldn't see me blush. As he turned and walked away, I sensed the twin's evil smirks, and as I turned around, Reiko giggled.

"Someone's got a crush!" sang Sakiko, as she walked up to me, and placed her arm on my shoulder.

"You'd think she would have realized by now." Reiko replied, walking up to my other side, her smirk growing bigger.

"Realized what?" I asked, feeling nervous, as both girls turned to me.

"Oh, that's right, you were daydreaming." said Reiko, that evil smirk turning into a grin.

"I was not!" I countered, my face burning hotter than a bonfire.

"Oh, is that right?" Sakiko asked, leaning in close my tomato-coloured face, as I pulled away.

"Stop, guys. If you won't tell me what I said yes to, I'll be going to class." I picked up my backpack from it's pose on the floor, and started to walk towards my next class.

"Alright! Wait!" They said together, making me laugh. "He asked you to come with us to his party!"

"What?! And you didn't stop me?!" I asked, angrier than I believed I could be, "Why?"

"We let you say yes because we know that you need some fun in your life," Reiko smiled, the sparkle in her eyes somewhat dulling my urge to kill them.

"And we asked your parents already, and they said yes, too." Sakiko added.

"Alright. But lets get to class." I turned and started walking towards PE again.

"Hahaha. Fine, fine." Chuckled Sakiko and Reiko simultaneously, as they skipped up to me.

"You guys are annoying, you know that?" I sighed, slowing down so they could catch up.

"Yeah, but you can't live without us!" Sakiko grinned, looking at me as she skipped backwards.

She's right. I thought. I wouldn't be able to live without them. They're my best friends. There's absolutely no way could I be apart from them, and stay sane. I laughed a little at the thought, and skipped to PE, my best friends in tow. Happily skipping, not yet knowing that all this, my school, my home, my normal  life, was about to fade away.

~Just to be clear, the pictures are going to be of the character/object that is most mentioned/most important in the chapter/their P.O.V, etc. This picture was of Hiroaki-san~