chapter 10

Hawkmoth set a plan to be capture Ladybug by making her a model for his show through his civilian form. Marinette was backstage helping Adrien get ready.

"Why are you so nervous? Shouldn't this be a piece of cake?" Marinette console Adrien impatience.

"It should, if Ladybug wasn't in it," Adrien says as he fixes his collar.

"So is this all about her?" Marinette said a little annoyed.

"Well my father never uses celebrities in his show maybe I should go find her. You can wait here.." Adrien is interrupted as soon as he leaves.

"Adrien how about I search we can't have 2 missing models!" Marinette smiled with a slight sweat coming from her forehead.

"Uh okay." Adrien agreed as he watched her leave.

Marinette was looking around for a place to hide and transform till she bumped into someone's chest.

"I'm sorry!" Marinette squirmed hoping she didn't bump into someone important. She looks up to see it was Luka in one of her designs, "Luka?" 

"Hey Mamamarinette," Luka chuckles.

"Uh, hey!" Marinette smiled as she then members that Kitty Section was going to perform, "Did something go on with the costumes? Do you need my help?"

Luka chuckles as he shook his head, "We are ready to go. But what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be taking your seat to watch the show?"

"Uh, yeah but..." Marinette was stuttering on her word, "Adrien needs me to find Ladybug."

"Seems like your upset about it?" Luka asked as Marinette's tone changed.

"Uh, no," She plasters a smile, "Adrien just been really worried so I better..."

"Mari, I won't lie to you. I know he's just not right for you and you can tell me if I'm off. But I see it on your face," Luka reassures as he lifted her chin to look at him.

"It's complicated," Marinette admitted.

"Right, when you say that he's the one that you want and you're spending all your time in this wrong situation," Luka questions as he hated Marinette changed behavior when the topic was on Adrien.

Marinette wished she could argue and say he's wrong but she knew better to lie again, "I know Luka and right things have been weird. His attention is always somewhere else and I know your feelings towards me but..."

"Your in love with him?" Luka asked.

Marinette sighed as she nodded her head.

"Well, I'll be waiting," Luka nodded, "I hope to see you in the crowd when we play Mari."

Marinette nodded as she left to go change. She replayed Luka's word as she went to find Adrien as Ladybug. Adrien was starstruck at her beauty. He snapped his mind and shake his head to focus as the designer was working on her for the runway.

"Hey, Ladybug did Marinette found you?" He asks Ladybug as he searches for Marinette. 

"Don't worry she went to find her seat in the audience. She doesn't know about us." She whispered in his ear.

He tensed up in guilt but push away that feeling to admire the dress his father designed for her.  Then in a matter of seconds, the background manager sent them out on the stage. First Adrien at the catwalk as he modeled down he tries to see any sign for Marinette but couldn't see her through the blinding flashy camera light. He posed at the end and return. Ladybug came out in a nervous state and he reassured them that she will do fine. Gabriel applauds Adrien's performance as his only sign he has ever shown to Adrien that he was proud.

Still, Adrien missed Marinette.

She didn't come backstage like previously. It was only him and Ladybug. He stood by her as his dad discussed his creation and his gratitude for Ladybug being there to showcase. Adrien just thought about how much she wanted to be as successful as his dad. Adrien can not remember the last time that he and Marinette had any time for each other. And Ladybug... He felt like she is all he has time for lately.

When he is with her, there is this strange pull towards her-like opposite poles of magnets, drawn together by the law of nature rather than of their own free will.

"Adrien go home with Natalie. I will finish the interviews before heading home." Gabriel orders sternly.

"Alright, father." Adrien then winked at Ladybug as a sign to meet later.

Adrien, however, didn't see Marinette after he left his father and Ladybug. He wished he could have stayed as the after-party with Kitty Section was going to play. Soon there was an Akuma in the fashion scene. Adrien escapes the limo and becomes Chat Noir. When he arrived he didn't see Ladybug. She must have run out of time and went to feed her kwami. So Chat Noir distracted to evil Akuma model that almost got Marinette. Chat pull her to safety still scared out of his mind that she almost got hurt. He asked if he knew where Ladybug was and she responded in a different direction. A quick thought hit him that Marinette was still at the fashion show and he left without saying goodbye. He then felt terrible. He quickly lifted her and put her on the streets so she can return home while he fought the Akuma till Ladybug got back.

The Akuma lasted a while till Ladybug finally got it and cleaned the evil from the moth. They pound their goodbye and left in different directions. Chat quickly passed Marinette's balcony to see if she was in her room but it was too dark he assumes she was already asleep. Chat Noir quickly rushed home and turn into Adrien, the only thing that still puzzled him was where was his father in the mess of the Akuma. Plagg didn't bother to ask for cheese went dead to sleep on the shelves too tired from the evening. Adrien was still worried about Marinette but it's too late to call her now. Adrien started to get unchanged and hears a tap on the window. He glanced to see Ladybug come in, he was astonished at why she still came.

"Ladybug you should go home and rest. What are you doing here?" Adrien asked as he thought she would have been exhausted.

"Hey." She said seductively as she walks toward him and leans close to his chest, "I'm fine. I just wanted my good night kiss but I'll come back tomorrow night.."

"My Ladybug you are already here," Adrien says not wanting her to leave yet.

He gently carried her bridal style to his bed. She giggles as presses her lips against his. Every peck became longer, as he kissed her, he stroked the back of her head gently. He kissed her tenderly, lovingly... yet very passionately. She pulled him closer and kissed him back. She ran her fingers through his long, thick hair...

"Adrien," Ladybug whispered. She touched the hickey on her neck. He'd started kissing her deeper, with more intensity. He moved from her lips to her neck, lovingly kissing every graceful inch of it. He did not push her away, as he usually did with Mari. She wanted him to kiss her here... she wanted him to do so much more. ....

The end of this chapter. I really hate writing the Akuma scene since they overplay too much so let skip that and go to the yummy sin.