Chapter 4

Marinette and Adrien just finished playing a video game. Adrien got bored of sitting in silence so he pulls Marinette onto his lap, with her embracing him. She placed a small kiss on his forehead. He buried his head into her neck. Marinette suddenly felt pressure against her neck, "Adrien what are you doing?"

"Something", he teased as his face was in her neck.

She knew that voice, he was up to something, "Tell me."

"Heh no." He quickly responded.

"Why?" she suspiciously asked.

"Because you're going to get angry." He continued putting pressure on her neck.

"No, I won't." She talks back.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now tell me." She threatens jokily as she tried to push him away.

"Alright, I'm going to read your diary," Adrien confessed as he looked up laughing.

"What! No!" She yelps as her diary were right beside her.

Adrien let her go as he quickly took it and held it high up in his hand. He knew he was much taller than Marinette.

"What? Do you write about me in here?" He asked coyly.

"No, you're not worthy." She teases as she tries to get her book back as jumps for it.

"That not what Alya said..." A large grin appeared on his face.

"Okay now give it back!" Marinette jumps up and grabbed her diary and put it in her security box.

"Hey!" He responds offensively.

"What? You were doing something to my neck and stole my diary." She laughs as she drew her diary box under her bed even though he knew he couldn't open it now.

He pulls her by the waist toward his o continues to talk to her, "Want to know, what that 'something' is?"

She gave a confused expression to respond. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pull Marinette back on his lap. He buried his head into her neck. Marinette suddenly felt the same pressure against her neck. They were kisses.

"Adrien!" She blushes.

"What? I didn't forget your lips." He teases her before giving a peck on her lips.

"Adrien your such a goofball." She teases while tugging on random strands of his hair.

"I love you too." he chuckles to response as he continues to kiss her

"I love you too, Adrien." Marinette smiled in with contentment.

They were soon interrupted by Marinette's mother, "Sweetie are you talking to your wallpaper again!" 

Marinette and Adrien were being heard through the roof. They look to see the trap door as it opens by her parents as to see Marinette and Adrien in a suggestive position.

Marinette turns red in embarrassment and quickly yelled back, "Mama he is right here!"

"Oops sorry. You kids keep continuing with whatever you're doing." Mrs. Dupain Cheng blushes before closing the trap door immediately.

"Mama!" Marinette yelled with embarrassment as Adrien chuckled.

"So what wallpaper was she talking about?" Adrien asked mischievously.

Marinette quickly tries to change the subject," Nothing, she is just making stuff up."

"If you say so." He looks at her in disbelief but knew she wouldn't tell him, "Sadly I have to go now or I would've been investigating your room." 

"Another photoshoot?" Marinette asked as she looked at the time.

"My work is never done," he laughs sadly, "I'm sorry."

"You know I understand." She smiles as she went embrace him.

"I know and thank you for that. I wish I can always be with you," Adrien sighed as he hugged her back, "I would never want to hurt you. You know that right?"

"I know," she smiled, "Say hi to Nathalie for me," Marinette responds as she let go for him to leave.

"I will," he chuckles as he leaned down to kiss her.

Timelapse to an Akuma attack, Ladybug miscalculated a plan and quickly got knocked out. Chat Noir saves her and takes her to a building to take a rest and hide.

Chat Noir lay her down to one of the suite rooms. His ring is running out of time so he changed back into Adrien before she woke up

"Wow, what happened?" Plagg says dizzying as he flops into Adrien's hands.

"No time to explain Plagg. Get in my pocket I have your cheese. Please hurry we still have an Akuma to defeat." Plagg quickly obeyed and finished his cheese within seconds.

As Adrien was about to transform he heard a painful moan from a ladybug, "Adrien?"

"Uh, Hey Ladybug...Are you alright?"

"Yeah I guess but where is Chat Noir?" She groans as looks around the room, "I thought I heard him. What are you doing here?"

Adrien sits next to her as she sits back up on the bed, "I was here already to the hideout. He just left, to get de-transform."

"Oh right okay Thank you. You shouldn't be here you should go hide. Me and Chat Noir can take care of this," They were both face to face they were stuck in a moment. 

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Adrien responded worriedly, "It seems like you got hit really hard."

"Well I'm feeling better... but thank you," They couldn't look away from each other they lean in, and Ladybug kiss Adrien on the lips. He forgot everything and kissed her back. Then Ladybug's earring was beeping.

"Oh Ladybug. I'm sorry...I can't... I have to go." Adrien got up and speed-walked out the door. Adrien is confused on why he was torn between his loyalty to Marinette. He loves her right? But he didn't want to think about it he has to stall for Ladybug to help defeat it.

"Adrien I need to tell you that" she was cut off as e was gone.

Ladybug de transforms into Marinette. Tikki weakly fell on her lap, Marinette quickly pulled out the cookies and gave them to her.

Tiki asks as she ate, "wait did you tell him your ladybug?" Before munching on her cookie.

"No! But I can't tell him. I messed up. How can I tell if I am making him think he is a fool?" Marinette asked worriedly.

"You have a delicate situation now." Tikki says, "but remember the truth will always come out."

"I wish I can end this deception but it's too late. I kissed him as Ladybug, I just crossed a line. I'm afraid he'll not forgive me." She stares into blankness until she heard an explosion outside. She calls Tiki and transforms into Ladybug to return to go fight the Akuma.