Justin's Results

First update since ive been groundedddd!! :D:D:D Enjoyyyy :P WARNING THO! Idk how to do a DNA test, and im too lazy to look it up, sooo imma wing it, and say that alls it is is both people spit into a cup. XD Okay? Okay..read on :P

Justin

"Your going to school." I told Avery as she stood infront of me. "I can get a DNA test on my own."

"No you can't." she argued.

"Is that all your going to say?" I asked. She's been arguing with me for the past hour, and her only argument is 'No you can't' after everything I say.

"Nope." Avery said. "I'm also going to say I'm coming with you."

"No you aren't." I argued. "You need your education." She placed her hands onto her hips, and stuck out her bottom lip. "Don't give me that."

"Don't give you what?" she asked.

"That!" I said, pointing at her face. "That irresistable puppy dog face." Avery widened her eyes, and poked out her bottom lip. I shook my head, and she dropped the look.

"Fine." she said, angry now. "Be an asshole!" That hurt. Even if she is going to have a baby, and be in a pissy mood, it still hurt.  She noticed, and frowned. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean it."

"I know." I said, shrugging.

"Please?" she asked, tugging on my jacket sleeve. "Let me go with you.." I sighed, and looked down at my watch. 7:35. I had 25 minutes til I'm supposed to be at the doctors office, and Avery has five minutes til school begins.

"Fine." I said, giving in. Avery smiled, and hugged onto my arm.

"Thank you!" she said in a high-pitch voice. "I love you!" she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and skipped away towards the car. I groaned, but smiled.

At least she's happy now.

I was five minutes late from the doctors office. Could have been two, but Avery was having a craving for french fries dipped in a chocolate frosty, so we made a pit stop.

"Mr. Bieber?" the nurse asked. I raised my hand, and she waved me to the back. Avery stood, and took my hand in hers. I intertwined our fingers, and we walked into the little room the nurse led us to.

"How long do you think this will take?" Avery asked.

I shrugged. "I've never had a DNA test before." Avery giggled.

"You better not have." she said. "I don't want to be with a nonvirgin." I rolled my eyes, and snaked my arms around her waist.

"I'm not a virgin anymore though." I whispered in her ear. She shivered, and pushed me away. I frowned, and she pointed to the door.

"Nurse is-"

"Hello Mr. Bieber." a male nurse said, entering the room. Avery smiled, and the nurse turned to look at her.

"You must be the.." he paused, waiting for Avery to answer.

"Girlfriend." she said, smiling at the word.

"And your here for a DNA test, correct?" the nurse asked, eyeing both of us curiously. Avery's face blushed, and she looked down at her feet.

"Yes." I answered.

"Right this way." the nurse directed. I drapped my arm across Avery's shoulder's, and followed the nurse down the hall, and into another small room. "Sit on this table for me?" the nurse asked once we entered. I leaped ontop the table, and removed my hat.

"How does this work?" I asked. "Do you take a sample of my hair?" I ran my fingers through my hair, and gave it a small flip. "I pee in a cup?"

"You spit." the nurse said, chuckling. "Into a cup."

I nodded my head. "Easy enough." The nurse passed me the cup, and I shrugged, spit into it and handed it back.

"You too." he passed Avery a cup, and she did the same. "I'll be right back." he said, smiling, and left the room.

"Easy enough." Avery said, repeating me. I chuckled, and looped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Yup. Now alls we do is wait." I said, smirking. "And while we wait..."

"One second!" Avery said, pulling away and rushing out of the room, one hand over her mouth, the other clutching her stomach. I groaned. 'Can't seem to get close to my girl without an interuption.' I threw my head back.

'This is going to be a long nine months...'

After a good twenty, to thirty minute wait, the nurse came in, holding a envelope in his hands. "Sorry for the wait." he said. "I have the results."

Avery snatched them from the nurse's hands. "I want to see them first." she said, and I shrugged. I didn't want to get on her bad side.

She looked around the room, and tucked the envelope under her arm. "I want some privacy." she walked out the door, and down the hall. The nurse gave me an odd look, and I shrugged again.

"I'd let her do it." I told him. "If you know whats good for you."

Avery

I walked out of the door of the room, and turned a corner. Making sure no one was around, or following me, I slowly opened the folder to reveal scribbles. Confused, I turned the paper sideways, upside down, sideways again, then right side up.

I stomped my foot, angry that I was unable to read if it came out positve or negative. Right as i was about to shut the folder, and stomp back into the room to go off on the nurse, I saw one word that I could actually read.

I re-opened the folder, and looked at the word, long and hard, making sure I was reading it right. I was.

It read negative.