Accepted, and Finally Forgiven

I wake up like I did yesterday with Mom tearing the blankets off of me, the air conditioner instantly freezing my exposed skin, and me groaning. Only difference is today is Sunday, church time.

"Justin." Mom says calmly, "I want you to go help the neighbors unload their trucks while your grandparents and I go to church." My eyes flutter open, and I lift my head up.

"I'm not going to church?" I ask in shock. I always go to church, no acceptions, but Mom nods her head in agreement.

"Only because the neighbors need some help." She says quickky as she walks out of my room. A few moments later, I hear the front door shut. I sit in my room, starring blankly at the wall. 

I was skipping church. As I began to get dressed, I could fell abit of guilt in the pit of my stomach, but shook it off, thinking: I can go to church tonight, or Wednesday.

I tug on a hoddie, throwing the hood up-over my head, and head out the door, and over to the neighbors yard. A lady, who looks like she's around Mom's age, is standing behind a moving truck, unloading many boxes. Her teenage daughter, who looks around my age, picks up two big boxes, labled 'Kitchen Supplies', and heads towards the house.

"Avery hurry back!" the lady yells at her daughter, who's name I'm guessing was Avery. She nods her head, and on her way back to the house, her eyes glance over at me. She smiles.

"Hello." she greets "Are you here to help?" I nod silently. Avery, nods her head back to where a moving truck is parked at the curb. I begin to walk over to where her mother stood, still unloading boxes that were labled 'Kitchen'.

"Hello, are you Justin?" she asks as I approach the truck.

"Yes ma'am." I answer. She passes me a box that read 'Breakable' on the side. I walk slowly to the house, watching my step incase there was ice on the driveway. I enter the house, and gently place the box inside the kitchen. Avery was now sorting through boxes, putting up plastic and glass cups into a cabinet. She looks up at me, and smiles again.

"I've Avery." she says, and sticks her hand out towards me. I placed my hand against her's, giving it a small shake.

"Justin." I reply. Avery gives me a look, and looks at my closely, examining me. Abit freaked out, I take a few steps backwards, and Avery squints her eyes at me.

"Last name?" she asks.

"Bieber." I answer slowly. Suddenly, she gasps, her eyes growing wide.

"No your not." she practically screams with excitement, her eyes glowing. I look down, examining myself.

"I'm pretty sure I am." I say. "I have been for about 16 years." Avery squeals quietly, jumping up onto her tip-toes. Suddenly, she makes a bolt for the door, and runs outside. Still scared, I slowly walk towards the front door, just as Avery reaches her mom.

"Mom!" she yells. "We live next door to Justin Bieber!" I hear her mom let out a low groan, and tell her to carry more boxes into the house.  Avery quickly runs back into the house, and gives me a tight hug.

"I love you." she says quickly, her face a slight pink color. I give her a look, and once released from her grip, begin to take a few steps away from her, confused. I've only met her for at least ten minutes, and she's already saying stuff like 'I love you' and giving me hugs?

This makes no sense.

Avery could tell how confused I was, and she pulls out a phone from her coat pocket. She flicks her finger on the screen, and shows me the screen of her phone, showing me in a video, singing at Stradford Idol a few years ago.