Chapter 5

So first off id like to thank everyone who has followed me and has read my story so far. Im also grateful to everyone who has commented and voted on my story.

Also I've decided that Luna will be played by Ariana grande but if anyone has any other suggestion I'm open for others.

Ok so I'm gonna put this one in Axel's point of view just to try it out.

Axels POV

I hear a soft knock on my door but I ignore it hoping whoever it is gets the hint to go away. The door opens with a soft groan and a scent I don't recognize comes flowing in. It smells of dirty water but there's a hint of something underneath almost like its hidden. I can't place my nose on it. Soft footsteps are coming towards me and I feel my vampire take over as my hands wrap,around something soft and delicate. Whoever it was that was sneaking into my room is slowly chocking as I put more pressure.

" axel stop that's the new servant I got for you," veronica my younger sister yells.

The light flashes on and I see that I'm indeed killing a young girl. She is covered in frith and I quickly let go. That is just nasty. I take a good look at her as I step away and she falls to the ground. She is covered in so much dirt that I can't see her hair color and her head is down blocking my view of her eyes. I can see that of her neck is white where shape of my hand is from choking her. I look over at my sister with a questioning look. I thought I told her I didn't want another servant. My sisters pleads with me to just keep her. I finally give in and turn to look at my new servant and prepare to tel, her to wash but I stop short of what I was about to say as I see her bright red eyes staring a me she is rubbing her neck with one of her delicate white hands and glaring at me.

" ill take you as my servant but first you need to wash all that frith off you," I say pointing to the bathroom.

She nods her head and stands up and walks over to the bathroom but stops short and turns to look at the two of us. She gives my sister a pleading look and the next thing I know my sister vanishes in thin air only to return in 2 seconds with a pile of clothes. The servant looks relieved and I realize she needed clothes in the first place. She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door quickly turning on the waterfront the shower.

" her name is luna and she's a vampire. You better treat her good brother because I like her. I picked up three girls and a small child. I have the mother and small child. The mother is a air demon and child is half demon half vampire. Shade has the pixie, and you have Luna. Now if you will excuse me I have things to do. One more thing mother will be pissed at us because she ordered them to be covered in dirt but we all know that's not gonna happen," Veronica says with a laugh as she leaves.

Great this will be fun

Lunas POV

-20 minutes later-

He maybe hot but if he thinks for one second I will let him treat me like a slave he has another thing coming for him. I can feel the presence at the back of my mind and know that the drug that was used is slowly wearing itself off. I run the shampoo through my long red hair as I wash all the dirt off my body. I step out of the shower once I am finish and slowly slip on the clothes Veronica gave me. The matching set of undergarments has me shuttering at the slight but I quickly slip the black lacy bra and panties on throwing on the red leggings and slipping the black ripped jeans over. I put on the black off the shoulder shirt with the words bite me in a blood red. Ironic because I do bite.

< no I bite you simply play> ven says

< ven you're back thank Diana your back I was so worried for a while there> I say