Note 2

This is simply about how I'm changing the book in ways.

First off Luna now only has 7 sides with their own personality on her head.

So it's lets confusing.

Diamond/Dia ( wolf- white wolf with red paws. Many colors can be seen within her fur causing it to a mystical shine to her . Eyes are one gold and one silver outlined in royal purple and swirled with pink in both)

Venom/ Ven ( vampire- same crimson red hair, paler, eyes are blood red with both gold and silver swirls. Blood red full lips. Sharp fangs retractable)

Aquamaria/ Aqua ( siren- pink hair fading to purple, eyes are pink and purple. A beautiful hot pink tail fading to a royal purple.)

Poison/ Posy ( demon [ shadow demon- strongest kind ] black hair with silver tips, steel gray eyes and tan skin. Black wings that can disappears as she wants)

Anastasia/ Ana ( pixie- changes sizes. Wings are pale blue. Pale green eyes. Hair pale blue changing to pale green)

Matilda/ Tilly ( genie- gold/ silver hair. Purple/ blue eyes. Smoky purple magic smoke tail. Changing to purple and blue pants when needs to. Blue and purple top with gold and silver designs)

Lydia/ Ly ( elemental- hair is wavy blue, eyes are red, yellow, and orange mixed together and yet all three can be seen at the same time. Green streaks run though her blue hair.)

Powers are as listed

Control over the elements( air, fire,earth,water, and lightening) shape shifting, witch powers( light) control over the mind( reading and forcing ideas)( strong compulsion), healing, speed, flight, being some of her new powers I dont want to give everything away just yet.

You will find out her weaknesses as it goes along

So chap 3 will be edited to better fit the new changes