Chapter 4

Dream

[ I'm standing in the middle of a beautiful meadow but I don't have time to admire it because my asshole of an ex mate has decided to try and take me back. The only reason he wants me now is because he knows that I am powerful and that I can give him power. But he has another thing coming my mates won't allow him to get close to me ever again and I'm fine with that not to mention he has lost his wolf. Diana took mike when the bond was broken because he cheated on his mate her daughter yep I knew she would be on my side it's amazing. With my other better mates beside me I can do anything not to mention all the packs and clans and covens and other people that stand behind me. Micheal stood before us and then he attacked

And all hell broke loose ]

I woke up gasping for air. That seemed so real maybe I shouldn't tell anyone what i am until a long time. Gawd that was scary but how many mates do I have in life. I wonder when I will meet the rest of my mates and what they will be hopefully they don't get jealous or try to use me. I don't think I could handle that again.

" Luna its time to get up you have school today still," mom yells up.

" can't I just skip today after everything that has happen," I ask

" No you're the alpha's daughter. You have to be stronger then the rest," mom says

" fine," I say

I pull my long blood red hair into a braid running all the way over my shoulder to my waist. I'm not a girlie girl so I grab a black veil brides t-shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans with my black and red doc martins. I take my new liquid eyeliner and run it over my eyes sweeping the ends into a cateye look. My lips are a bloody red. I put on some mascara and look at my laptop to see that I have only one more episode of 'You're Beautiful' left to watch. I see that my favorite movie rocky horror picture show is now downloaded. I guess I'll watch those later.

I run downstairs at vampire speed or what I like to call gliding because I don't actually touch the ground. I see my mom at the kitchen table serving my brother and sister geez it feels weird to see her here with her being gone and thought dead for so long. I'm glad shes back though.

" Hey mom how's it?" I ask

" Oh I don't know, maybe if I didn't have to tell you to get up I might be able to actually get something done in the morning other than just breakfast," she says sarcasm drips off at the end

" sorry mom, please forgive me," I say laughing as I do. " but I can't stay for breakfast this morning I have to get to do something before school today. So I'll see you guys later."

I run out the door and head towards the woods shifting into my wolf form the moment I'm in the safety of the trees. I grin that wolfy grin and push myself until I'm up to speeds no normal wolf could take. Feeling a familiar heat in my bones I shift on spot into my cheetah form and start sprinting though the woods. I smell the scent of vampires before I hit the spot where our two territories meet. I slow down to a light trot shifting into my vampire form keeping myself hidden until I cross the boarder. Ever since that dream this morning I have felt a weird pull towards the vampire nation. Hopefully I don't cross any guards as I go by I really don't want to deal with them today or ever for that matter. I walk though the forest and soon I come along to a huge city on a sign I read that I'm in riverdale. Oh shoot not only is this the vampire territory and the capital of the vampire nation but also my schools biggest rival. Raven wolves hate the riverdale snakes mainly because my schools a school full of wolves and riverdale is a school for the vampires. I pass by and people give me some looks. A guard passing by is stopped by some people and i try to walk away quickly and quietly but he grabs my arm.