Nothing's Perfect

-Prequel

Dream

[ I'm running through the forest feeling free as a bird. There's a beautiful crystal lake up ahead as I make my way into the mystical meadow in the middle of the Redwood forest. Slowly I walk over to it. As I peer over the edge, I see a onyx black panther looking back at me. What's going on I'm a werewolf, all my family members are werewolf so why am I not a wolf. Movement comes from my left the snapping of a twig is heard throughout the forest. Out of the densely populated trees comes the most beautiful man I have ever seen his golden eyes are rimmed in red and there's flecks of red throughout the golden orbs. His pale skin and black hair, a little on the long side, make him dangerous looking but at the same time it seems like he won't hurt me

'Luna Luna LUNA wake up']

Slowly i open my sleep filled eyes while i try to remember what my dream was because there is a nagging voice in the back of my head telling me it will come in handy later. Slowly i decide to give up on remembering and look around lazily only to notice that my mother is standing by my bed with my father and brother but neither one of them seem happy to be here. My mother is beaming with joy and is almost bursting at her seams. In her tanned long hands is a beautifully wrapped gift.

" Happy birthday sweetie its your 13th birthday and the day you have your first shift. This is just a little something I picked up just for you on this special day it's from all of us I hope you like it," mom says.

I take the present out of her hands and place it in front of me. It's wrapped in a beautiful gold paper and red ribbon why does that seem familiar. I slowly take the ribbon off so I can keep it I like to put my hair up with ribbons and get started in the wrapping paper once it's all gone I open the small box and see a beautiful locket with my name engraved in it. I open the locket to show a picture of me and my mother smiling at each other my father behind us hugging us close and my brothers and sister's heads in the picture on the other side is a picture of my brother and my sister and me before the accident that took our sister away and he became mean. I was 5 and they were both 10. I close the locket with tears in my eyes and see on the back side it's engraved to my gift from the moon.

" Thank you mom it's beautiful, thanks daddy and thanks Seth I love it. This is perfect," I say

" I'm glad you like it sweetie don't forget to dress nice we're having a party for you baby doll," mom says.

-after breakfast during the party

I'm sitting around the table with my family, my pack when I feel a strong need to get out of here. I jump up quickly and run for the forest as fast as I can it doesn't take long for the bone cracking to start as my bones pop out of their sockets, the pain is too much and I blackout as I wake up I look down at my hands only to be met with the sight of crimson red paws. I slowly get up off the glassy ground and make my way on unsteady legs to were i remember a small lake being. I look into the icy waters to discover that my wolf is not red like i thought but a white almost silvery color but what is truly strange are the coloring of my paws. They are a crimson red and as i look closer at my white coat I realize it was not a silver color I was seeing but specks of blues, greens, reds, yellows, and so many more colors causing my wolf to have a strange shine. My eyes are the scariest part because one silver while the other is gold but both are outlined in a royal purple and swirls of pink in the center of each.

As I stand here looking at myself I smell rouges coming up on me I take off running and free something change in me and I start moving faster I feel free as a bird and I quickly forget about the rouges as I come to a lake in a meadow I didn't know there was another meadow in the Forest I look in the water and see a black panther with the same eyes as my wolf wait I was a wolf and now I'm panther what is going.

* my child I know you are confused but I will explain everything I am the moon goddess Diana and you my child are my pride and joy. You see you are my own child the daughter of the moon and the one who will rule over all others in the mystical being families. You aren't just a wolf you are a true shape shifter and can change into anything you want not to mention you have every type of mystical blood in you. You are a werewolf and that is why your wolf is the way it is. You have many powers but will discover them all before your 18th birthday. You have all the powers that come with each type of supernatural as well as my own powers. You will have more than one mate and will have many people after you. You must not let people see that you can shift info anything and your eyes in human form have changed as well you now have purple and pink eyes and swirled with both good and silver. Be safe my child and you can talk to me anytime you want I believe your wolf would like to talk to you and you will be getting your other forms soon,* the moon goddess says.

< Luna it's nice to finally get to talk to you I'm diamond your wolf and once the others activate their sides youll be able to speak to all of us. I have waited years to speak with you. You are very powerful and I'm going to explain why you look like you do. It's very rare to have a white wolf and even rarer for the wolf to have gold or silver eyes. The colors in your fur indicate your powers you can control the elements in your wolf form of water fire earth and air youre also a healer. Your eyes indicate that you are of a higher blood and powerful and because you have both your are blessed by both the sun and the moon.>

< so I'm the most powerful wolf and have cool powers awesome, this is so cool and you are very beautiful diamond>

< Why thank you you can also separate us in a way that you can have me be out of your body and fighting along side you instead of being you. You should shift to your human form someone's coming>

I shift back to my human self and look at my reflection my long blood red hair falls to the middle of back in spiral curls and my pale skin makes my eyes pop more than before with their purple and pink and swirled gold and silver. My clothes from before are still on and I feel powerful. I hear the snap of a twig and the sexiest Greek god I have ever seen steps out from behind the trees. He's eyes are like molten gold rimed in blood and has red specks all over in them. His skin is paler than mine and that's saying something because I'm pale for a werewolf. His hair is raven black and a little longer than most guys in my pack have so I know that he's not from my pack. His skin and hair give a dark feeling and  that sinister smile screams danger but I can't help but feel like I'm safe. The minute he goes to step forward my brother and the other fighters come out.

" Back off leech take one more step and I'll kill you for being on my land," Seth says

He leaves without a word but I can't help but feel sad that he's gone. My brother is fuming mad when he turns to look at me. His blonde hair is cut short and spiked up and his blue-gray eyes are hard as steel. His body language tells me I'm in trouble. I know I'm not to run off by myself and I can see in my brother's eyes that he still blames me for her death. He became mean after that but I don't blame him he's mean to everybody and blames everyone that was out there that day for his twins death.

" I'm sorry but I knew I was going to shift so I ran off. I'm sorry Seth," I say

" do you not know how close you are to leech territory, he could have killed you and I can't lose my other sister. Why would you come out this far? Are you insane?" he yells

" once I shifted rouges were close to me and I took off in this direction I didn't realize that I was this close to the broader I'm really sorry big brother I really am," I say

He doesn't say anything he just scoops me up in his arms in a huge hug and I see tears come down his face I knew then that he thought he was going to lose me that's why he was mean to me he feared that I would be taken from him too. What when did I start being able to understand emotions.

* it's one of your powers my child be strong and be safe*

---------<3------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------<3---------

This is my first story I hope you like it I will try to update as regularly as I can

Please leave comments about it if you could.

BloodyRedRose