Chapter 7

Luna's pov
After everything that happened yesterday things have become very hectic. The royals have increased their guards they are keeping with them and the werewolf rogue is still being held in the silver cells of the dungeon. The queen is furious that a rogue managed to enter the palace and the garden to more specific because it is heavily guarded on a normal basis. It's obvious that the rogue was there for a reason and I'm almost certain that reason was to kill the young royal blood child. I have a strange feeling when I try to link my mind with the disgusting rogue wolf because he has no humanity which means he is fully animal and that has never happened. I can hear the growls escaping his throat as the guards and royals cause pain after pain with the continuous t they have inflicted on him to force the answers out of him but so far nothing has caused him to break but I have come up with a plan. But this requires me to connect to my other sides at one time and will require a lot of my power but it will be worth the risks if I can get him to talk. I know when I will be doing this because with the full moon in only two days I will be at my strongest but so will he. I know I need to take someone with me but I still haven't told anyone about my differences.

-------2 days later-------

'Lu it will be fine we are prepared for this we are powerful enough to handle what is to come.' Ven says
I know to trust in my other sides. I quickly get dressed for the day pushing open the door to my room to see his royal pain in my arse standing in front with deadly glare on his face. His red eyes bloodier than normal and fangs fully extended. He grabs my arm in his huge hands with more strength than necessary and drags me out of the room. I force back the growl that threatens to escape my throat as I'm dragged against my will towards the throne room. The guards throw open the large golden doors to reveal the queen and the rest of the royal family and servants standing in the middle of the room. Confusion fills my mind as I hear the familiar voice of my angel trying to calm my raging mind. Some thing is wrong and I can feel it in the air. Veronica has a nervous look on her face one that mimics almost panic and worry, while the queen looks like she wants to rip my head from my shoulders were I stand.

" mother I have brought my servant to you as you asked," Axel says in a clear and calm voice but it is shaking with anger.

"Thank you my boy, now we have some things that need to be discussed regarding you servant. It seems that you were in the garden at the same time as that filthy wolf but how did you detect what my trained guards could not, a low class vampire servant such as yourself? Not only that but somehow YOU managed to take down a fully grown animal that has ten times your strength. This is too much of a coincidence to be ignored by me or any member of the royal family," the queen speaks with venom slipping in her tone.

"Mother she saved Kay shouldn't that show she is on our side," Veronica yells

The queen only gives her daughter a look of disdain and ignores the outburst of the child. The room is silent with all eyes on me as I try to figure out what to say that won't reveal what I am and who I am. The longer I wait on answering the feeling in the air thickens as anger and hate fill the air around me. The hand on my arm tightens its hold and I wince in pain and anger. I am still a proud wolf with the genes of an alpha and a proud vampire. I will not have others looking down on me when I did something to save another. Not with the thoughts running through the minds of everyone else that I am in league with the rogue. I can feel my blood begin to boil and know my skin is beginning to heat up and the flames are right under the surface of my skin. Axel quickly pulls his hand away the full moon shining from the huge windows of the room. I can see the light hitting my face and can feel my wolf trying to take over. I stand taller with my anger at its full force.

"Do I look like I would be in league with that rogue. The one who has lost all of his humanity. If I was with him why would I save the two small children near me. I can't help that I'm stronger than your guards or that my hearing is so much better. I'm surprised they couldn't smell anything because the scent of blood was so strongly in the air that is was almost suffocating. It wasn't the scent of the rogue but the scent of blood from everyone of his victims every kill he has made since losing all of his humanity. You have stared into the eyes of that killer and seen the animal lurking under the surface. The animal that has turned his eyes into those of a blood thirsty monster. He is no wolf he is no rogue he is a monster without a name. He will not answer to anything you do to him because he has no sense of his human side because it is no longer there. He has no soul left in him and he will break free and attack anything that gets in his way," I speak out with a voice that's much courser than my own.

The queen stares in shock at my outburst, no one in their right mind would ever speak to her royal highness like that but i am too angry at the moment to care about how i speak to the queen. It has been too long since I last shifted and the full moon tonight has my wolf at her strongest and my emotions have a tight control over me right now. She glares at me and opens her mouth to speak I can see her fangs fully extended and without thinking I let out a deep growl. The sound comes from deep in my chest and vibrates against the walls from the sheer power behind it. I feel my eyes change from the blood red of my vampire to the silver and gold of my wolf. There are gasps heard around the room as they all realize my scent has changed to that of my wolf. The light from the full moon hits me directly in the face, no longer is my vampire side is control or even in the front of my mind. Dia has almost complete control and it has known been made known that I am not just a vampire but also a werewolf. My hearing has increased once again, in the dungeons I can hear the scraping of metal. I wince from the sound it's the same as someone with nails sharp and running them down an old chalkboard. There are shouts from far away, a deep animal like growl can be heard and the splash of blood hitting the walls and bodies hitting the ground hard is in my ears. Only as the sounds gets louder and guards start to move do I realize the rest can finally hear it. The rogue escaped. The massive doors bust open to reveal the pure animal rogue in wolf form. The guards go move to protect the royals standing as shields in case this monster attacks. He moves forwards blood dripping from his snout, lips pulled back to show his canines stained a dark reddish brown from every life he has taken. I stare directly into his eyes and can still see no sign of his human.

The room is eerily quiet only sounds that can be heard are the growls from the rogue and breathing from everyone else. Quick as lightening he makes a move to grab anyone close, I run meeting him half way and shrove against him forcing his attention on me. He jumps back, large brown body filled with scars from battles. Before he can attack again I quickly let the shift take over. The first crack of my bones is loud and painful since I haven't shifted in awhile but soon standing in my place is my large wolf form. I snarl at the wolf letting my alpha gene come forward hoping he would submit. He doesn't and moves forward paw swiping forward. I don't think and let Dia that complete control.

When a wolf is in full control it's like watching from above, I stare as my wolf moves forward, teeth and claws fly. The rogue bites at my paws, getting ahold of my right paw. He bites down hard causing a painful howl to escape my snout. I feel anger come forward and swipe at his face with my left paw causing him to fly to the side but since he was holding so tight there is a bite mark in my paw it will heal thankfully but does hurt like a bitch. Snarl deep and loud pulling back my lips. The rogue gets up pure hate in his eyes he runs at me forcing me to jump out of the way but that must have been what he wanted because soon his snout and teeth are wrapped around my furry neck. I thrash around trying to get his hold loosened but so far he tightens. I growl low and can feel a familiar heat in my heart, I call upon my elemental side borrowing her flame to heat my skin forcing the beast to release me. I quickly move forward grabbing his neck within my snout and tighten on him holding long enough to cause him to pass out. I drop him from my snout spitting out his foul blood, shifting quickly into my human form only I forgot I was suppose to be in vampire form. The blood lost I've had seems to take affect and I start to see black dots line my vision and soon I feel myself start to sway, as I fall and darkness takes over I feel warm arms wrap around me stopping me from hitting the ground.

----------------------------- until next chapter-------------------

Hello my lovelies

First and foremost I'd like to apologize for not getting updates and new chapters out. I've just been busy with school. I will be trying to get things updated much quicker from now on

BloodyRedRose