Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!26

Hey sorry its been so long but ive been very VERY busy. Here you gooo!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"your going to love my parents!" he said

Yeah I bet I will. Was my thoughts as he opened the door.

"mom...dad!" he yelled. His face was brightened by a huge smile.

"honey!!" I looked over to find a petite brown haired woman. She was very skinny and worry lines creased her face. But at the moment she had a smile that mimicked Jaspers. She ran forward and wrapped her arms around Jasper. She let go and turned to Abby.

"my baby girl!" she squealed as she strangled Abby.

"my boy!" a tall man entered the room. He had silver hair and the same eyes as Abby's. He hugged jasper and patted him on the back. Looking into his eyes for a exaggerated moment.

"sweetie!" he smiled wider as Abby hugged him. She looked extra small next to him. I stood there amongst the joy, slightly out of place. Shifting my weight from one foot to another.

Mrs. Meldings turned her gaze away from her children and looked at me, it seemed that at the same moment so did her husbands. I smiled politely and she gasped. The room seemed to hold its breathe as she looked at me.

I noticed something at that moment. That women seemed to be the nicest person I had met, her eyes shined with niceness. Every fiber in her being was pleasant. I could tell she would be the kind of lady that would feed every stray cat, the kind of women who would always have the boys over. I finally realized why the boys always hung out here, why they didn't always sleep over at Nicks or Preston's.

"she's even more beautiful than her parents let on." she mumbled. Her voice was soft and pleasant. I blushed lightly at her comment.

"thank you" I said quietly.

"yes, she most definitely is" her husband agreed. I smiled at him and saw a glint in his eye. He looked like the kind of dad that would be the jokester; the laugher.

Mrs. Maldings walked over to me and hugged me. She was soft and warm, she reminded me a lot of my mother.

"welcome to the home. I am so sorry we couldn't be here sooner, out work is difficult at some times."

"of course, I understand. Thank you for letting me stay, ive had the best time here." I couldn't think of anything else to say so I smiled again.

"would you like to have some cookies?" she asked leading me into the kitchen.

"yes ma'am. Id loved some cookies" I followed her and the others tagged along. They were a little farther back, they seemed to be watching us. Seemed to be trying to decipher our actions.

She sat the plate down of warm cookies in front of me. I sat down and reached for a cookies that looked extra soft and was dripping with chocolate. I smiled as I took a bite and my mouth exploded with luscious warmth. My eyes widened at the taste.

"these are delicious!" I mumbled

Everyone laughed and scuttled around and sat down. Mr. Maldings wrapped his long arms around his wife and looked down at her with the most loving expression anyone could imagine. He stared into her eyes and signed.

"yummy!" Jasper snagged a cookie and shoved the whole thing in his mouth.

"jasper!" Mrs. Maldings popped his hand lightly and chuckled.