Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends! ch3

Heyyyy!! Thanks to all that voted and commented! Omg I have like 32 fans!! I almost fainted! I know that's not a lot but I think its a lot!! Okay ppl I need help, tell your friends to read my story and vote or comment...pretty please!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay there are a few more things I need to clear up in the story. This is another chapter to catch you guys up. (I hope the girls aren't offended I used guys)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MONTH AGO (from last chapter)

Mom pulled into the parking lot. I grabbed my stuff and attempted to open the doors.

Click

"mom, why did you lock the doors" I asked and gave her a weird look.

"I wanted to ask you something before you left." she said.

I looked at her waiting to continue..........

She just looked at me.

"oh" she finally realized I was waiting for her to continue.

"when is your next cheerleading practice" she asked me

"we aren't going to have one until school starts" I told her. We were currently on summer practices but the coach decided to give us a break until the school year.

"Jenna all this singing is getting in the way of your cheerleading, and you've skipped piano practice for the last three weeks." she sounded concerned.

My mom didn't understand. She wanted me to be a gymnist like her. She went all the way to worlds...the trophies in the basement proved it. But the lack of payment almost made her quite. The thing that really made her quite was a broke ankle, she fractured it in five places on the uneven bars. She was unable to finish the year, and by the time she was able, she was already to old and she had a family and one kid. She wanted me to do the same, but minus the broke ankle. she has convinced herself that I will not follow the same path as her.

"mom ive told you over and over, I don't want to be a gymnast. I want to be a singer. Plus...ever since the accident its been really hard to do the things I used to do." I said. The last part I mumbled but she still heard me.

Pain shot across her face.

"yea you have a point." she said sadly. Mom turned to look at me.

"bye honey, I love you"

"bye love you to" I heard the car doors click and I stepped outside. The weather was a little colder than usual, but not to cold yet. I heard moms car pull away but I didn't look back. The guilt came in full force then. My accident wasn't easy on my family...wasn't easy on me either.

My mom was a gymnast for a few reasons but the main reason was that she was extra flexible. You know the kinds of flexible people that you see fitting themselves into suite cases. Yea well she can make them look as flexible, as a stick.

I guess it runs in the family because im that flexible too. When I was young I was really flexible, like more than my mom.

But then the accident happened...it made it hard. I had to go to physical therapy. It still hurts a lot more than it did when I was young. Im not even as flexible. Also I lost part of my memory. So I was too busy trying to remember who I was, that I didn't care about remembering how to do a back flip.

Ugh, Jenna stop thinking about it! I tried to push it from my mind and not think of it as much as possible!

I looked up from the pavement and peered at the building in front of me.