Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!18

Hey guys!!! Sorry its been so long...ive been REALLY busy. The biggest test of the year is coming up...and ive been cramming as much as I can.

I'm glad you like the last chap:D

Here is the next one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP-

"we didn't get caught" she stuck out her hand and I grasped it.

"yep, we didn't get caught"

Suddenly the lights came on. My eyes widened at the full room.

Jasper, Channing, Calvin, Nick, Preston and Adam were standing side by side glaring at us.

"I told you they were doing it tonight, I just cant believe they went" said Preston.

I continued to stare.

"busted" Abby muttered.

My mouth was wide open and my eyes were wide. I peered at Abby. She was looking at the guys with a thoughtful expression.

She turned to me and whispered "follow my lead"

"hey guys" she said in a friendly voice. A smile widened on her lips. Her posture was complete confidence. However mine was shaking. I pulled in my hand to control it. My back was still to the door and I shrugged away from it.

Jasper stepped forward, only a step. His eyes were blazing and he was staring directly at Abby.

"tell me you did NOT go to that stupid prank thing. Abby do you have any idea on how much trouble you can get in" he said in a hard clinical voice. He sounded like an older brother scolding his little sister....

"what prank thing?" she asked, her voice so full of innocence I almost believed her.

"what prank thing???" Jasper looked at Preston who shrugged.

"I got a call from Bobby saying the Juniors were making their move. He said that they were going to the school tonight." Preston said. Jasper whipped his head back around to stare at Abby.

"well?" he asked.

"we didn't know about that. We didn't go there" she said. I just stood there, a few inched behind her. All the attention was focused on Abby, making me invisible. The way I wanted it. Maybe if I was quite I could sneak out the door, or jump out the window or..

"Jenna is that true?" his eyes looked past Abby and focused on me. My body froze.

"why would it not be true!" Abby raised her voice. She looked at me and winked. How was she so calm?

"well...then tell me what you did?"

Abby hesitated, yep were toast.

"well. The truth?" she asked.

Jasper nodded his head. I looked at the guys behind him, they had amused expressions.

"ugh fine! We went to Clays, we just hung out and then we fell asleep. I didn't want you to get mad at us so we snuck in. its no big deal!!!" she shrieked.

"of course it's a big deal! What were you doing at his house? Huh?" he yelled back.

Abby just stared. Her eyebrows crease, a slightly entertained expression colored her face. I had the strangest urge to laugh, he believed her...but now were in just the same amount of trouble for going to "clays" house!!!

"we just hung out!" you've done it plenty of times, you sneak out to go to other peoples parties all the time! If you don't tell mom neither will we!!!"