Chapter 3- Redemption?

Aiden's P.O.V 
***************
I don't want to be here.

I hate this state.

I hate this school.

I hate my life.

Why does he always want to drag me everywhere he goes?

I'm seventeen. 

Soon, I'll be able to take care of myself and be on my own. All Dad ever does is ruin everything.

He ruined mom. He ruined Felicity. He ruined our family.

He ruined me.

I'm late for this stupid school and I have to be walking through these stupid halls and I don't know where the fuck I'm going.

I don't miss Seattle, but atleast I had a few friends and I'm not really interested in starting over either.

Victor Trent.

 The living, breathing cause of all the bad things in my life. He's taken so much away from.

So much that I can't get back.

Sighing I walk around the corner of the hall and instantly halted my steps.

A couple lockers down stood a Theá. So beautiful. So full.

She has the best curves. Round as button. Beautiful brown eyes, full plump lips and chocolate complexion.

I couldn't stop staring. She looks so sexy, putting her books in her locker.

Then a guy walked up to her and her mood seemed to change from content, to upset, to annoyed.

He gripped her pushed her against the locker.

That made me mad.

Why? I don't know.

I saw red. And as I was about to make my way towards them, she pulled away from him.

She stormed off. That punk upset her.

I shouldn't go after her right?

She doesn't know me. 

Hell! I don't know her.

But I can't help It, just like I can't help my fucking self.

******************************
A/N Edited
Yeeeea! Aiden's POV
Short chapter but you get my point .
Enjoy the rest!

ifrit.