Epilogue

Three years later

****

I wipe my hand on my apron, finally having the chance to sit down for a while, even if its just five minutes.

I've been working at this restaurant ever since I left school, waitressing. I've always wanted one of my own and if this isn't a start, I don't know what is.

Plus it pays really well and I really want to go to college eventually.

Life in Seattle has been good apart from that gaping hole in my chest that I've had ever since I left Florida.

I graduated with a high school diploma, I got a job and I'm living an okay life with my Aunt who's been really great to me.

Mom and I talk on the phone almost everyday. Apparently Damon proposed and they would be getting married soon. Which means I have to go the wedding and for the most part I'm excited but another part of me is scared as shit.

I just hope going back isn't as awful as it is in my mind.

Also, mom's told me that ever since I left, Aiden's been in Greece most of the time. He comes back whenever and always checks up on her.

I couldn't be more grateful to be honest.

He's still the love of my life.

He always will be.

I get up and start getting ready to work again, "Table 5, Bionca." Shari, another girl who's been nothing but a friend to me ever since I started working here. She always gives me the table that gives the most tips. I'm grateful.

"Thanks."

I put on my bright smile and make my way to the table. From behind I can see it's a blonde in a business suit. Broad shoulders, big muscles plus even from behind the suit looks pretty expensive.

"Hello, my name is Bionca, I'll be your waitress for the ev-"

He looked up at me and my breath caught in my throat.

Ocean blue eyes bore into my brown ones, pink plump lips that once ravished my own, golden blonde hair.

Only Aiden.

"Bion-"

Before he could finish I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen and straight to the changing room.

Shit shit shit!

How-

I'm hyperventilating now. And I have to start doing my breathing exercise.

Shari comes bursting through the door, "Bionca, what was that? What's wrong?"

I calmed my breathing, "Please.. Take that table. I'll explain later."

Her eyes softened, "Okay love."

I sat there for about five minutes trying to figure how and why.

Why is he here?

Seriously? If this isn't a cliche love story then I'm not sure what it is.

Well that is if he still loves me anyway.

I have to get back out there. All I have to do is avoid him.

I splash some water on my face and wipe my hands. I leave the changing room and go through the kitchen. I push through the door only to see Aiden leaning against the wall.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

Aiden whips his head around. He only stares at me and I'm there glued to the floor.