Chapter 9- XO

Classes go by in a blur.

I hear the bell ring and I start packing my book bag to leave. I pick it up and start heading out the door.

I'm startled to see Aiden leaning against the door frame. Waiting.

For me.

Aiden's actually waiting for me.
I start grinning at him and he smiles at me.

This feels so good.

"Stalker much?" He just smiles and loops my arm through his.

I think this is our thing.

"Are you going home now? Or do you have something to do?"

I think about it and I actually have some homework to do.

"I have a lot of homework to do actually. What's up?"

He seems to be thinking about something and I become confused. He then looks down at me smile and I can't help but return it.

"I just wanted to hang out with you or something, like yesterday. Homework is more important though, we can hang tomorrow."

I grin at him. I want to hang with him too and I guess I can do the homework where ever we go.

"Umm, we can hang while I do my homework."

He smirks at me and pulls me closer, "You sure?"

I nod and he smiles, "Okay we can go to my place if you like."

I think about it and I don't have any problem with that. I trust Aiden.

"Sure."

We walk out to the parking lot and I get in my car. He goes to his car and I follow him out the school.

We're driving for ten minutes now and I notice he's heading to the richer side of town. We're passing a lot of houses with intricate designs and I can't help but look at them longer than necessary.
He then goes up a drive way and types something into a intercom thingy and tells me to drive up with him.

I didn't know what I was expecting. I just knew it wasn't this.

This is the biggest mansion I've ever seen in my life.

It has four stories and takes up too much acres of land for me to count. The drive way is a long stretch and a fountain is based right in the center and I park my car to get out to get a better view.

When I step out I can't stop staring at the Ivory colored mansion. Its so beautiful . It looks like a fucking castle.
I can't take my mouth up from the floor.

The house is so big and tall. It's just so intimidating.

I hear Aiden chuckling at my reaction. I couldn't even glare at him right now. This house is breathtaking.

He pulls on my hand and leads me to the door.
He opens it and I have to stop myself from fainting.
The house has a double staircase leading to the second floor. Silver chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, a hundred doors leading to God knows where, expensive portraits and beautiful decorations all over.
I was stunned. I couldn't even move. The place was enormous.

"Let's go." He pulls on my arm and heads towards the stairs while I'm just holding onto him like some lost puppy staring at this magnificent house.

My goodness.

He leads me to a door and opens it and my knees immediately get weak. Marble floors, king sized bed in the center of the room with black cotton/silk sheets, a door is to the left corner of the room which I assume is the bathroom, a freaking walk-in closet, air-conditioning system in every corner of the room and I'm here looking like boo-boo the fool with my mouth hanging down. Once again for the hundredth time in the last eight minutes.

"Wooow!" Is all I managed to come out my mouth.

"Glad you like it." He walks over his bed and drops his bag on the floor. "You can start doing you homework, if you need the laptop, its over there." He points to the far right of the room where there's a desk and chair with a laptop, books and stationery.

I recover from my out of body experience, nod and make my way over to the desk.

I look at Aiden to see him sitting on the bed watching me and I start to feel a little self-conscious.

Anyway I sit down and get to my homework right away. I just assumed Aiden was on his phone laying on the bed or something.

We didn't speak a word to each other after that. I guess he was just giving me time to so my work. I appreciated that to be honest.

After I was done, I spun around on the chair only to lock eyes with Aiden. I give him a confused stare and lick my lips out of habit.

His eyes zero in on my lips like this morning and met with my eyes once more. He gets up off the bed and starts stalking his way towards me. My eyes widen and I stare at him wondering what he's gonna do.

Is he gonna kiss me?

I don't want him to.

No one will ever get to hurt me again.

No.

"AIDEN STOP!"

He stops and looks at me, his handsome face contorted in confusion. I mentally face palm. I don't know why I'm like this.

"Aiden, I can't." I bend my head down and play with the hem of my dress.

I feel him coming closer. He kneels before me and tilt my head up with his fingers.

He wipes away a stray tear from my cheek with his thumb and says, "I know."

I don't if it was the smile in his eyes mixed with pure sincerity and concern but I leaned forward and planted my lips on his. The taste of mint covered my lips and his lips felt like soft baby hands. I died and died a thousand times over feeling the explosions all over my body.
During this time I forgot about everything . The pain, the hurt, the emptiness. The only I felt right now was Aiden.
He filled every hole.
He started licking my lips, begging for entrance and I let him. I let him in and I didn't think this moment could get any better.
He tasted so good in my mouth.

We pulled away gasping for air.

I just look at him while he looks right back at me.
And I see the lust in his eyes.

I know what he wants.

How?

Because I want it too.

***************
Ooooooooo Wavyyyyyyyy❤❤❤

Anyway, I'll Update Asap.

Xoxo.