1 DAY OF IRENE

1/500

people don't realize this. but loneliness is overrated. i am lonely, i am (matter in fact) alone but i never knew that i'm surrounded with people who i love - like my best friend! a shithead annoying, remarkably stupid, ass-less best friend, joy.

meet joy. she's a girl that is willing to listen to everything i have to say about my miserable day, and you can always count on her on being there for you but with one exception. she's also that type of girl that thinks food is the priority of all friendships. yeah... well... she's great.

anyway, i've been single for the past few years and i feel like. 2017 is the year i will meet the true love of my life. and i am determined. i am determined to do anything to kiss a girl and win her heart with my full capability to flirt. no more hesitating or going back and forth. it's time to make my lonely heart proud, don't you think? i'm ready for love!

-

"so, are you ready for love seulgi?" joy asked.

"no. love sucks." i replied.

"i thought, you just said.. you were... ready for love? like, yesterday?"

"love? you mean, an emotional ride of a roller coaster that breaks your heart into pieces and kicks you in the stomach until you bleed nothing but sadness in your soul? yeah, love? i'm not going fool myself into that kind of shit. 2017 is all about working and hustlin."

"you just.. said -"

"forget what i said before! what i'm saying NOW is that, girls? i'm not gonna care about them at this moment. pretty or ugly, i'm not going to find love. no. never. not."

"whatever you say. i was about to tell you about this girl -"

"what girl?" i replied instantly.

-

irene was the new girl. matter in fact, she was THE girl. her hair was magma-red and it crashed over her shoulders. don't forget her lips, her honey sweet lips were covered with the softness of lilac. and when she first walked in the door, her curvilinear waist didn't surprise me as much as the saffron tint to her complexion.

i can assure you - it was love at first light, her luminous, heavenly-white teeth flashed as she waved at me with her film star nails. her walk, her posture and body language set my heart a-thump. irene? she managed to mesmerized me without doing anything at all.

"oh hi! i'm irene!" her voice was mellow, as if a beam of sunshine had been melted into sound. there was no denying, there was a slight of hope leaving the tip of her tongue.

"hey irene! i'm... seulgi! how do you enjoy the class just now?" i replied, attempting to not sound like a dead fish out of water. i was breathy with my words but still kept my lips still without stuttering on nervousness and first impressions.

"class? it's always boring. but it's nice to know that i have a fan who kept looking at me throughout the whole class. twas' a good company!"

shit. did she catch me looking at her? i swear i wasn't noticing. she was sitting a few tables in front of me and there was no way i could avoid looking at such beauty. way to go seul! scrap your "full capability to flirt" on your tinder profile because the only thing you do is embarrass yourself! good job!

there was a brief silence before the two of us immediately burst out laughing "aha..ahah.. i wonder who that is.." i muttered silently under my soft breath.

"hey i have to go, see you soon seulgi!" she smiled, and i swear it was the best curve on any human body. if i could describe her smile, it would be like an infection that spreads rapidly from one person to another, a disease so infectious and contagious it brought a radiance to one's face.

and i was never sure of it, miracles. love at first sight. fate. coincidence. but now, it's official. i am in love with irene.

-

[A/N how is this djdjndjdn please leave me feedback i'd like to hear what y'all think about this fic!!]