Chapter 9

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard getting out of bed the next morning. I'm not doing that anymore, no matter what that crazed girl says.

I decided to just chill at home and hide from Annie. I showered and put on my sweatpants and white t-shirt. Plopping down on the couch, I turned the television to Cartoon Network. Of course, Tom and Jerry was on.

After 4 episodes of Tom and Jerry, I decided to get up and clean for my mom. I straightened up the living room, cleaned the bathroom top to bottom and did the same for the kitchen. I love her so much that I decided to clean my room,too. Yay. After an hour, my room was finally clean.

I went to the guest room downstairs so I wouldn't mess up my room anymore. A little nap wouldn't hurt anybody. All I want is peace and quiet.

"Calum! Get your ass down here!" How the hell did she get in my house!

I quietly tiptoed my way out the room and into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I sat in the tub. All I wanted was peace. Just peace damn it!

"Calum! I gave you 4 hours to get yourself ready, now get your ass down here now!" She screamed.

I heard her footsteps getting closer to the room door. I quickly hopped up and turned off the bathroom light and went back in the tub. I opened the bathroom window and shimmied out.

I quickly but painfully ran to get my bike from my front yard. I regret not putting on any shoes. Positioning myself on the bike, I glanced towards my house to see her enter the backyard.

Shit! I quickly pedalled down the sidewalk before she could see me, heaven knows if she did.

I know a great place where I can hide! A wonderful place indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is this ballsack? I wonder if I told him we had plans today? I'm pretty sure I did.

I walked out the backdoor and turned my head to see Calum riding away on his bike.

This little..... wuss.

I quickly ran to his garage and grabbed his dad's bike out their garage. I'm coming Calum and when I find you, you're going to wish you never ran away. (A/N - Cue evil face and laugh. Bwahahaha. Author out.)

~~~~~~~~~

Calum

~~~~~~~~~

This is the dumbest hiding place I could've chosen. I bet you're wondering where. Well if you're not, I'm going to tell you anyway. We keep this between me and you. Got it? Good.

My secret hiding space is.....

A box in an alley. Probably not a good place for a hemophiliac, seeing as I can get beat up by a gang at any point. I really didn't think this through when I chose it.

I heard something fall further down the alley and I poked my head around to see what it was.

A stray dog was crouched over a knocked over trash can. I got up and walked up to the dog. I love dogs and cats. Mainly dogs, though.

"Come here. Come on." The dog looked up and sniffed the air before hesitantly walking over to me.

"Good girl.Good girl!"I exclaimed, as she started licking my hand. I rubbed her head and thought of a name for her.