Chapter 38

Not Edited!!! Sorry for any mistakes, I try my best.

I fell asleep in Eric's arms as he carried me home. The whole way back I had the same ole dream I use to have of Eric when I was younger. The dream were I was running and running and when I turned around there he stood. It kinda made me happy to think of how I was even in love with him then, I guess Eric has always had apart of me, I just didn't know it. In my dream I started to shake and I couldn't understand why. But then I thought there was a earthquake happening, because the earth started to shake and I was being pulled away from my dream Eric.

When I finally woke up I realized it was the real Eric shaking me. I looked up at him and realized that we were back at home in our little cabin.

"Ali honey are you ok?" I just kept looking at him for a few minutes before I said anything. It was like I wanted to cherish his face, for fear that I might lose it again.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just a little shaken up I guess." He nodded as he pulled me into his arms on our bed. I instantly felt safety and warmth being with him again, I honestly don't know how I went a day without him. We laid there treasuring the time that we had alone with each other.

"Ali you have no idea how worried I have been about you. I missed you so much, and I never want to have to feel like I'm going to lose you." I turned in his arms so my face was right affront of his. I just kept staring in his eyes looking for whatever emotion was reflecting in them. I finally found what I was looking for. In his eyes you could see the love, worry, care, and passion for me. I felt tears come to my eyes as I looked at him.

"I know I have missed you more then you could imagine. I'm so sorry you had to go through with that. I don't know what I would do if I thought I was going to lose you." He took his fingers wiping the tears from my eyes as I laid my cheek against his chest, listening to his heart beat.But all the sudden I started to feel drops of water on my face. When I raised up I realized Eric was crying to. There were tears going down his face, and I could tell he was trying to hide it. I sat and told Eric I was ok and we just held each other for the longest time.

A Month Later!

I kissed Eric's cheeks, his forehead, his neck, until I found his lips. When our lips meant it was like I had been waiting for this kiss all my life. I locked onto his lips and held on to him for dear life. I kissed him like I never had before. You could feel the buring sensation of desire, love, and lust running through us. I raised up pulling back from him just enough so I could take my shirt off. I knew that I needed him as close as I could possibly get right now. He followed my steps taking off his own shirt and pants. I kissed him again and again. We continued till I could actually feel my mark on my neck burning with desire.

"Eric I cant take it, just do it." As soon as the words left my lips, Eric knew exactly what I wanted, and that's what he gave me. He gave me a night full of pleasure, love, and care. It was one of the best night of my life. I never knew what it felt like to not be with Eric. It was a horrible feeling, one that I never want to feel again.

After me and Eric was finished with our love making, I changed into some Pjs and walked down stairs to fix myself some food. Eric of course followed since he did not want me out of his sites. As I flipped pancakes on the stove Eric watched me, while he fried some bacon. I set the food on the table and we ate. I didn't realize that I was starving to death. I know I ate at least 6 pancakes, and 4 pieces of bacon.

"Eric I'll clean this up, why don't you just go to bed and I'll be up there in a few minutes." I knew he would never listen to me, but it was still worth a try.

"Nah I will just stay and help you babe." I nodded knowing there was no reason to argue with him. I raised up carrying the plates to the sink. I let the water run until it was half full. When I bent over to reach a towel I felt something pop inside me. I raised up wondering what had happened, then I felt water run down my legs and looked down in shock. Eric was still taking dishes to the sink so he did not realize the state of shock I was in.

"ERIC" I yelled to the top of my lungs. He stopped and turned quickly to look at me. Of course being a guy, he didn't have a clue to why I was yelling.

"ERIC I'M GOING INTO LABOR!!!!!" Well those words got him moving..........

Sorry for not uploading any sooner, I have been super busy. Well guys vote/comment. Hope you guys are excited for the next chapter. The song this week is "Come Away To The Water" By: Maroon 5 and Rozzi Crane. I really like this song, and it's also from the Hunger Games Soundtrack.