Chapter 25- The Wedding Part 2

The doors opened and as soon as I saw Eric's face I felt a rush of passion and love come over me. His eyes were staring at me with love that I knew I could never see in anyone else eyes and his face rose up in a smile that I thought was going to break his face. I saw little tears on the corners of his eyes and all the sudden I felt some type of fluid running down my face. When one of the drops hit my mouth and I tasted the salty water I realized that I two was crying. I walked slowly down the aisle not really looking at anyone in the crowd but only focused on Eric's face. When we finally reached the end of the aisle my father passed me to Eric but not before he gave me a small peck on the cheek.Eric took my arm in the fold of his elbow and we stood side by side the sparks shooting everywhere with his touch.

"Today we join together for the marriage of Alyson and Eric."The preacher started to say."A lovely couple who, as myself has seen, love each other dearly and truly.."I looked up at Eric's face as the preacher continued on with saying sweet things about me and Eric. Eric must have felt my gaze on him cause his eyes lowered down to mine and I saw his smile widened.But then I heard the preacher start to say our vows and I turned my attention back to him.

"Eric please repeat after me.I Eric take you, Alyson to be my lawfully wedded wife."Eric repeated the lines."I now understand that you already have the rest of your vows memorized so please continue."The preacher said

 "My constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."I felt little tears in my eyes come back up as it really started to settle in that I was getting married. Eric slipped the ring on my finger and kept his hand there for the time being.

"Alyson please repeat after me.I Alyson take you, Eric to be my lawfully wedded husband."I repeated the lines and then continued on with my vows.

"I take you to be my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I slipped the ring on Eric's finger.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may now kiss your bride." I heard people yelling and cheering us on but the only thing I really had my mind on was the feel of Eric's lips on mine. When he pulled me in for a kiss I thought he was just going to give me a small peck but no he gave me a kiss to last a life time.He kissed me with such passion, excitement,and joy that I was shocked my heart didn't explode.When he pulled away I started to pant for air and whined a little because it was over.Eric just smiled and took my hand leading me back down the aisle as people yelled and I felt some people patting me on the back.

"So now Mrs.Mancet you ready to go to the best reception of all time?"I smiled when I heard him call me by my new last name.

"Yes Mr.Mancet I believe I am."He chuckled and led me into the pack house and into the ball room/dining room.I smiled as I walked in because it was just utterly awesome.When I had saw it yesterday they were still working on it but now with all the decorations, food, and music I was overwhelmed.Eric led me to a table that was set up with only two chairs. I realized that it was at the main front of the room and I was a little nervous to eat affront of everyone.Soon enough people started to pour into the room, all of them passing our table shaking our hands and granting us a congratulations.
The food was amazing! We had pretty much every type of food and drink possible and they were all so good.I knew if I kept eating my dress was going to burst open, but soon enough it was time to cut the cake.Eric and I walked up to the 10 layered cake that was decorated with roses and pearls to match the theme.I carefully cut a piece of cake and when I reached to feed Eric I slammed it into his face, but I made sure not to get it everywhere.Everyone started to laugh even Eric did, but of course he returned the favor.He gave me a kiss and licked the icing off of my lips and I just giggled.When we cleaned ourselves up we returned to our table and watched as the servants placed pieces of cake affront of everyone.Before they started to eat it Eric stood up raising me with him.

"Could I get everyone's please."Everyone turned to Eric and they were silent."Me and Alyson have some very exciting news to tell everyone but I'm going to let Alyson tell you."He turned to me and luckily for me I understood what he was talking about.

"Well Everyone it should be pretty easy to guess what is going on when you look at the inside of your cake."The inside of the cake was vanilla but had baby pink and baby blue stripes through it.People started to look back up at us as it started to set in what we were talking about."Were pregnant with twins a boy and girl."Before I even got finished talking Eric's mom and sister were running up to me little tears in their eyes.

"OMG I'm going to be a grandmother and a grandmother of twins!"Eric's mom was so excited and his sister hugged me tightly.I felt his dad pat my back and then I saw my father coming at me with the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face.

"Congrats my daughter, I am truly so very proud of you."He kissed my forehead and stood behind me as other pack members came to me with words of excitement.After a lot of talking me and Eric went to the dance floor for our first dance together as a married couple.Eric held me tight as "Lost in this moment."From Big and Rich played.We swayed side to side holding each other tightly.I started to cry of pure happiness.How could I have gotten so lucky?I had a man who loved me so much and all I had to do was be here.I could never be any more happier then I was with him.When our song ended we stood and talked to some people before I realized that it was time to leave for our honeymoon.

"Eric is it time to go?"He looked down at his watch and then nodded to me.

"Well everyone it seems its time for us to leave for our plane.Thank you for coming and being here for our wedding."Everyone cheered as we walked out the doors throwing what seemed was rice or something all over us.We jumped into a limo that was parked in the yard.

"Eric where are we going? You can tell me now!"He just chuckled as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Nah I think you can wait just a little bit longer."I just nodded as I stuck my head under his neck.I rode in the limo in his arms not daring to move from his grasp.As we drove to the airport I snuggled into the man I love who is now my Husband.

I'm sorry guys for not uploading any time sooner I have been super busy!Please vote and comment! Get ready cause next chapter is the honeymoon!!!!!! This week's song is "Lost in this Moment" By Big and Rich.