Chapter 12

I shifted back and started pulling my clothes back on when all the sudden Eric tackles me to the ground. The only thing I had managed to pull on was my underwear and by the feels of things Eric had nothing on. He began kissing my neck and sucking on the mark he had left which was a very sexual sensitive spot. I moaned and was rushed by the amazing sensations going through me. He moved up to my mouth kissing me with such passion.Then I realized that we were right in the middle of the woods.

"Eric what are you doing? What if someone sees us?" He raised up to look at my face and I saw that his eyes had yet again went black.

"Your right come on I know where we can go." I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on quickly while he did the same. When we were finally fully clothed he grabbed my hand and began pulling me through the woods.

My heart was pounding and I could feel my hands sweating. I was so nervous about mating for the second time. The first time we mated it was just one of those things that you don't really think but just do. But now that's all I could think of. I mean what is he thought I wasn't as good as the first time? I'm not nearly as sexually experienced as he is because I was a virgin the first time we did it.Eric dead stops and I ram right into his back since I was in my own little world. He turns around letting go of my hand and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me tightly to him. I could feel the hot tingling sensations going through out my body.I pulled my arms around his neck waiting for him to say something.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now? I mean your freaking out. I can't even read your thoughts cause there are so many. Are you that scared cause I can wait until you are ready." His voice sound worried but understanding. I just kept looking up at his eyes really thinking about if I was ready to do this. It then hit me how much I truly loved him. He would do anything for me and I would do the same for him.He is more than I could ever ask for. I want to be his forever as I want him to be mine. I wanted to be his true mate fully. I realized that I did want to do this and it didn't really matter how experienced I was he would love it more then anyone else.How did I realize all this? It all came from his thoughts I had no idea that I was getting all of my thoughts from him. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Whats wrong I'm sorry for pressuring you!!" Eric voice was panicky but I cut him off by pulling his mouth to mine. I kissed him like I would never kiss him again.

"I love you so much and I'm crying cause I never knew how much you loved me till now." He picked me up so my legs were around his waist and began carrying me to what looked like a cabin. He opened the door and slammed me against it pressing me as tightly against him as I could be.We were kissing each other all over and I was raking my hand everywhere I could reach. When his lips finally reached mine I grabbed his hair pulling him closer if that was even possible. He moaned in my mouth and I started kissing him harder. I opened my mouth and he instantly wrapped his tongue around mine. I had never felt such pleasure in my life. Evey inch of my body was burning with desire.

 He started carrying me up a set of stairs and reached a room instantly dropping me on a bed. He laid on top of me, grinding against my body. He took his mouth from mine and started kissing my neck reaching my mark yet again. He started sucking hard on it and I screamed out in pleasure. He raised up off of me and I instantly reached to pull him back but he was to fast. He raised me up and gently pulled my shirt over my head. He made sure to rake his hands slowly down my sides leaving a fire. He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them off kissing each spot on my legs. He raised back up to undo my bra and pull of my underwear. He made sure he kissed every part of my body except any of my sensitive spots and I was dying with desire. When he was finally finished I raised up and pushed him down on the bed. It was his turn for teasing. I pulled his shirt up making sure not to touch his abs even though I was itching to. I nibbled on his ear as I pulled his shirt over his head. I then went down and pulled his shorts with his boxers off without touching any part of his body.

"Come one Ali your killing me." His voice was extremely husky and I knew he was about to burst. I laughed and laid on top of him but he flipped me so I was yet again laying under him. "You just love teasing me don't you?"

"Ha just about as much as you like teasing me? How about we stop teasing?" My voice was low but I knew he had heard what I said because he instantly threw his lips back to mine. He slowly pulled into my entrance and I screamed of pure Ecstasy. He sucked and sucked on my mark while he gave me pleasure. The whole time we never said a word except for the moans and groans. All the sudden I felt the rush of intense pleasure and I knew I was about to reach my breaking part and so was Eric. I moaned as I felt my pleasure moment happen and at the same time Eric reached his slamming his mouth down to my mark biting with such amazing force. I screamed and scratched down his back pulling my hands back to his hair.The feeling of him biting was far beyond sexual it was a feeling of know that he wanted you and that you were finally going to belong to someone. It was amazing! When he was finally finished he raised up and looked at me slowly pecked me on the lips.

"I love you so much Ali."

"I love you to and we are one step closer to being full mates." My voice was shaky and I was still panting.

"I know and I can't wait for you to be completely mine.' I couldn't wait either to be his. That night we made love 3 or 4 more times before falling asleep in each others arms. When I woke up I was surprised at what I saw....

Hope you guys liked it!!! Please read and leave comments about what you thought! Please VOTE!!!!! I will upload the next chapter soon. This week's song is "Hungry Eye's" by Eric Carmen.