bullets

[FARKLE MINKUS]

"You're so explosive Minkus."

I took a deep breath and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to find the serious compassionate Riley. I could tell that she realized how important this is to me.

"Minkus and Matthews." I heard the awful voice of Ethan speak. Riley pushed my hand off her shoulder gently.

"good morning Ethan." Her smile was warm like the cup of joe in her hands. I could tell the way he admired her.

"you look extremely chipper today." Ethan spoke while crossing his arms across his chest. I watched him and realized how much I envied his looks, he's perfect in every way.

I looked at Riley who was currently taking a sip of her coffee. "I am." She admitted.

"there is a party at my frat tonight... if you maybe want to join?" Ethan offered her.

"she's actually busy tonight." I interrupted the two. Ethan scoffed at me like I was some joke.

"I am?" Riley asked in a shocked tone. I could tell she was just going to humour me at this point.

"yeah, I would tell Ethan our plans but... I think that's better if we are the only two who know." I said nudging Riley gently with a smirk. His eyes widened and I pursed my lips.

"are you guys a thing?" Ethan pointed between Riley and I. It was quiet.

"No, Farkle is only joking!" Riley admitted making me feel quite awkward.

Ethan smiled "so party tonight?"

Riley looked up at me. I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, I'll see if I can make it." Riley told Ethan and he smiled.

"Great, I'll see you guys there." He walked away leaving us alone at last.

"So... the cd." I continued and she groaned.

"Farkle Minkus." She put her hand on my chest warning me to shut up. "Can we just leave it be? Just for today?" I nodded and she smiled. I'll keep my mouth shut for a million years just to see her smile. We walked back to her room. I shut the door behind us.

She stopped in her tracks. "Farkle..."

"Riley?" I replied and she turned around to face me.

"I-um" she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, then held her coffee mug with both her hands. She couldn't look me in the eyes so she looked at her warm crisp drink. "I just wanted to thank you for the gift again... I haven't had the courage to watch what's on it yet but... I will. You're so thoughtful and when I think of you I think of how much you care about my feelings. Ethan would never do this for me and you would."

"I'd take a bullet for you." I replied and our eyes met. I could tell her breathing sped up. Suddenly her front door was kicked open making us both jump and her spill her hot coffee on herself. I saw the other three of our group walking in.

"Riley you're so messy." Lucas pointed at the coffee stain. Riley went to her room.

"you're an ass." Zay rolled his eyes.

•=- later -=•

I watched them take a shot then laugh together. I was the odd one out. I really never drink, and if I do I'm in the comfort of my home. I've been offered so many drinks and smokes tonight it's unreal. Instead I sit on the couch with all these drunk people trying to get in my pants.

I saw a drunk Riley make her way over to me. She pushed some girls away so she could sit beside me. "Farkley sparkley!" She put her finger on my nose and smiled. She was an adorable drunk. "Have a drink stop being so uptighttt" her words were slurred.

"Riley, someone has to make sure we get home safe." I told her. She didn't care, of course she didn't. Her hands ran through my now messy hair. "I'm not going to drink anything..."

"Okay you made me do this." She shrugged and stood up on the couch "EVERYONE LISTEN UP! MY DEAREST FARKLE WILL BE DOING THE KEG STAND! LETS HELP HIM OUT ALRIGHT?!" She yelled. Everyone cheered and I was so embarrassed. People lead me to the keg and got me started.

this is going to be one crazy night.

----------

a/n: as many of you know gmw will not be having a season 4. Although I have not been very into it for the last five months it still upset me to the bone. I thought the least I could do was finish my stories and give you guys something of gmw to entertain you.

all the love!!!! xoxo riarkledarlin