break farkle minkus.

[FARKLE MINKUS]

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning and the only thing I want to do is listen to Riley's cd.

I pulled my MacBook out of its case and turned it on. I couldn't wait to hear what it speaks. I put the cd in the computer then plugged my headphones in.

the first thing on the cd was a clip of her talking. "hey Farkle I'm sorry about everything bad that's happened to us, and I'm sorry that I can't express how I feel with my words. I hope you like this cd... I love you."

The I love you made me warm, and I didn't want that feeling to go away. I listened to all the music while watching the snow fall from out my window.

This was like a detective story, I had to piece everything together and figure out everything she wanted to say. she's a lot of work... but that's what I love about her.

[RILEY MATTHEWS]

Christmas morning, and no pancakes or gifts to wake up to. It felt off but I learned to appreciate what I have.

I was having the best dream about my parents and I making cookies, decorating the Christmas tree, and watching the fireplace. It felt so real... almost like they were really there. I shifted trying to fall back asleep and continue where my dream left off. but nothing.

I went from laying on my side to my back. I stared at the ceiling. "why?" I whispered out. My phone began to vibrate on the hardwood floor.

I groaned then reached down to grab it but awfully falling off my bed and landing on my butt. "just my luck! What an amazing Christmas..." I mumbled before answering the call. "hello?" I asked.

"I listened to it."

"well merry Christmas to you too Farkle!" I smiled while standing up.

"merry Christmas." He added. I opened my curtains and saw the snow falling. "I listened to the cd Riley."

"and? What was your discovery..." I replied before sitting on my desk.

"hold on just one second." he said and I rolled my eyes.

suddenly my door opened quickly. I saw a messy haired fair-skinned boy. I ended the call and set my phone down

he was wearing a light wash yellow sweater and and white t-shirt under. his pants were of course a pair of jeans. He had round glasses on and his freckles were prominent.

"...what did you figure out?" I said after a moment of silence.

he quickly walked towards me and set his hand on my thigh and kissed me. His hands moved to my hips. He pulled me towards him and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Each kiss gave me another reason to love him. He picked me up and ran a hand through my hair. "fuck." I said breathlessly.

"I am so in love with you." Farkle whispered. It almost felt like déjà vu the way he confessed how he felt again.

I put my feet on the cold floor and took a step back from him.

"go wait for me in the living room I'll be right there." I smiled and he nodded before walking out.

quickly I grabbed a oversized t-shirt and thigh high boots. My hair just went into a messy ponytail.

I brushed my teeth quickly then grabbed my phone

I walked out and saw farkle sitting there impatiently. His knee bouncing up and down. "Farkle please calm down." I walked out and to the kitchen.

"Riley, I can't!" He complained and followed me. I put the kettle on the stove and turned the heat on. "You gave me a reason to be acting this way."

"I had to tell you eventually."

"you didn't actually tell me though, you said it... through songs." he looked at me deeply. I nodded, knowing exactly what I did. "I need to know if I'm right."

"sit!" I spoke demandingly, I wanted to break him.

"riley..." he sighed and tried to reach for my hand.

"farkle." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The kettle started to scream. I opened my eyes and grabbed my tea-bag and mug. I made my tea as he stood there like an idiot.

I took a sip of tea. "Maya officially moved out today." I spoke coldly. I took a sip of my tea while walking to the front door and leaving with him following behind me.

I had to get my mail.

"yeah..." he shoved his hands in his jean pockets then looked at me with a tired expression "How are you feeling?"

"I don't mind." I lied while clicking the elevator button. "well, I mean I do but if she's happy I'm happy." I smiled then we walked into the elevator.

"I could always move in with you Ri." He nudged me. We shared a kiss. "You taste like tea."

"well, I wonder why." I smirked then walked out to the front desk. I received my mail and then we went back upstairs.

"stop stalling and tell me what the playlist meant! I can't wait any longer!" He broke and that's exactly what I wanted.

"you're so explosive Minkus." I smirked

•~•~•~•~•~•

a/n: over a month and I haven't updated but I have my reasons...

first year of highschool = first exams = a very stressed darlin.

I have been connected with this beautiful earth and with my wonderful friends

I met someone who I love so dearly and can't get off my head.

guys I'll never forget you, I'm so happy to be back.

xoxo your darlin'