Oh Sweetie

((I'm back bitches! And hopefully with better writing than before))

"Oh Andorra....!"

I shudder as the voice calls out, it's familiar ring sending a certain fear that only he can cause.

"R-Raoul......"

He steps into the light. It seems as if I had not been paying attention, because he was a lot closer than I formerly expected.

Standing near feet away from me, was the most terrifying man I had ever met.

Raoul..... The Viscount......

Everyone praised him. If only they could see the way he treats everyone that he didn't have to impress.

Of course, like Christine, he wasn't always like this. He used to be quite kind. But then he met a new best friend by the name of "whiskey" and "wine", and the worst of all, "vodka". He had become a living nightmare. What you would tell your children at night so they would brush their teeth, and get in bed, in fear that he would snatch them away.

"Ah.... Andorra... I should have expected you to come here. You always did love following in Christine's footsteps.... Didn't you?"  He taunted me. Words echoing in the large, empty auditorium.

He took a step closer, and in return, I took one away from him.

"Oh what's wrong...? You're not afraid of a little old Viscount.... Are you?" He grinned. He knew very well that I was, and he planned to use it to his advantage. There was something behind those cold blue eyes of his.

"What are doing here..? You can't take me back....!"

He merely laughed.

"Of course we can Andorra.... We are going to be needing a nanny soon..... And we figured out slave would be the best person to be our childcare..." He laughed maniacally, as if I actually understood him.

The words has gone through my head,  but they took a moment to process.

I glanced hesitantly towards Christine, not realising Raoul had taken this chance to move behind me.

"You don't mean.... You're..... You're with child? You can't be! Not with this monster Christine!"

She smiled gently, of course, I knew that hidden behind those lips laid teeth that could tear me apart with every bitter word.

"But of course I am Andorra.... Why wouldn't I have children with the man I love?"

Her laugh Echoed through the auditorium.

It was the last thing I heard before a sharp pain began in the back of my head. I tried to process it, but before I could, the light faded from my eyes, and I could no longer stand. As I collapsed to the floor, I had one mental plea......

"Erik..... Please...... Help......."

((I sure hope that was better than my previous writing 😁))