Freshman's, Welcome to On Beat Studio

- - - - (VIOLETTA'S POV) - - - -

Dear Diary,

Today is my first day at On Beat Studio and I am pretty nervous. I wish my mom was here to witness this moment. To help me figure out what to where after the new wardrobe I got over the summer. Speaking of the summer, I wish it didn't have to end. The girls and I went shopping every other weekend, had many sleep overs, and went to the park on other days. Francesca is still the same, energetic and bubbly. Camilla has a boyfriend now, it's Broadway. Fran and I new this would happen because they couldn't stop texting each other throughout the summer and hanged out a lot. Although I kind of missed spending time with her, but as long as she is happy, then I am happy too.

Another reason for being so nervous today, is because today I will see Leon for the first time after our performance at the end-of-the-year-show last year. We kissed...and it was AMAZING. But we never talked afterwards, and I am afraid that he might have already forgotten about it. Or worse, he could have a new girlfriend by now or may not feel the same way that I feel. I just never want to see him again or prevent from ever talking to him again. All I ask for is for everything to go smoothly today, and that it will be the best day of my life.

Francesca waited for me at the studio by our new lockers. The greatest part is that Camilla, Francesca and I's lockers are near each others. At least I will be able to see my girls throughout the day frequently. First class was with Pablo, yes Pablo. At the end of the year last year, Pablo was going to loose his job due to the budget cuts. Lucky Antonio gave him a job here at the studio and is in charge of our class same with Angie and few other teachers.

Pablo had arranged for all of us to meet in the zoom, the biggest room in the studio or otherwise known as the auditorium in other schools. The studio is great; very colorful, instruments, a dance room, lockers, sound system everywhere, lights, cameras, people are constantly making music no matter which corner you turn. And being a part of this studio is not just a music school, they also offer academic classes. So as we are studying music, we are also getting our credits for math, history, science, and English. The only reason my dad allowed me to go to the studio.

"I love this place! No dress code, singing classes, dancing classes, Pablo will be our teacher for all four years. The only thing I was critic on is the fact we have those boring classes, but everything else is incredible. And the boys are super cute, right Vilu. Vilu... Vilu!" [Fran]

"What!?" [Vilu]

"I was talking to you" [Fran]

"Sorry." [Vilu]

"Worried about seeing Leon." [Fran]

"Seeing him or even talking to him." [Vilu]

"Sooner or later you are going to have to talk to him about the kiss. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think.... There goes Cami and Broadway, let's go into the zoom." [Fran]