Question #4

Ooh! Another question!
Hey! Hey! Is Turnip back yet?! (Or is it Lettuce?)

Kakarot: ... What?

Raditz: I'm curious. When are the dares coming in?

Patience! You have to wait. Don't push it unless you want someone to dare you first. Kakarot's been begging to get involved in this whole ask or dare thing.

Kakarot: (Nods excitedly) Uh-huh! (Grabs Karot's shoulder and pushes him close.) I'm the main character, so shouldn't I get lots of stuff?!

Raditz: (Blinks and points at himself) What... What about me? I'm a main character too...

Future Trunks: What's going on? I don't understand this.

Tarble: What have I told you two about fourth wall breaks?!

This is an Ask or Dare book. The fourth wall has been demolished and is forever unrepairable and irreplaceable here.

Tarble: I... I guess you have a point. Well, should I chase after Turles?

Don't worry! I sent him a present for running away! I think he'll like it a lot.

Raditz: (Curious) Is it mangos?!

Nappa: Mangos?!

Vegeta: (Alert) What? Mangos?! Where the hell do you see a mango?!

Uh... I never said anything about fruit. What's with the whole mango thing? I get that it's the sweetest fruit in the Earth but...

Kauli: My father always tried to keep those fruits away from me.

Kakarot: ChiChi did the same to me. I wonder why?

Raditz: (Chuckles) Naive and ignorance. I'll explain later. I'll tell you one thing, it's far better than peaches, and the taste is irresistible!

It... sounds like those guys are addicted to those things.

Moving on to the question!

Vegeta1231 wants to ask Master Roshi a question!

Vegeta: ... What? Was I unconscious? I don't remember typing anything like that!

Kakarot: (To Vegeta) I didn't know you were on Explorer!

Vegeta: What?!

Raditz: Idiot! We don't use the internet like that, and who uses Internet Explorer these days anyway?! The only time anyone uses it is to download Google Chrome!

How do you guys know about this?

Vegeta: (Angry) Alright! Who's the damn Earthling impersonating me?!

Vegeta, take it easy. Maybe they are a fan.

Tarble: A fan? I can't believe it.

Vegeta: That's because you can't see, you blind fool!

Tarble: Quiet before you hurt yourself.

Anyway, for Roshi's sake, I'll call him. (Picks up phone and dials number) Saiyans are commonly asked or dared, but earthlings can he done sometimes.

...

...

...

Master Roshi: (On phone) Hello?

Hello, Master Roshi! You're currently on my Ask or Dare book! You've been asked a question!

Master Roshi: Are you a pretty lady?!

Touch me, and I'll knock you to the hospital. I'm barely an adult, so don't try it!

Master Roshi: What's wrong? I've been around girls younger than you. Bulma was something else! That bunny outfit was a keeper! Eh-heh-heh!

Kakarot: (Looks at everyone) This is normal.

Kauli: If that old man comes near me, I'm breaking his neck.

Moving on.

Master Roshi. Someone wants to know how many dirty CDs you own! You know, the ones with the girls and such.

Master Roshi: Heh-heh! I thought I would never be asked that question! I have an entire collection older than you! The shelves are being jammed! Mind buying me a new one?

Nope. I got nothing.

Master Roshi: Each DVD is true entertainment. Nothing is better than sitting back and enjoying the show while-

(Hangs up.) Yeah. I don't even wanna know.

Kakarot: What was he going to say?

Nothing you need to know.

Raditz: Humans are very strange creatures.

I'm right here.

Raditz: Yes. You're very strange. Is that a problem with you?!

I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone. It's Friday. I have the weekend off from school. I have to turn in an essay tomorrow-

Oh shoot.

I DIDN'T TYPE MY ESSAY YET! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEE?! (Dashes off.)

Raditz: Like I said. Humans are strange creatures.

Future Trunks: Why are we here again?

Zhanshitao: ???

Kakarot: Is she coming back?

Vegeta: I'm taking the chance and I'm walking away.

Tarble: (Grabs Vegeta) No. You can't go no matter what. No exceptions. Besides, you might see one of the brothers become miserable.

Nappa: Since when did you get harsh?

Tarble: Kakarot's disobedience.

Vegeta: (Reluctantly stays) This better be good.

Kakarot: Is it my turn yet?

Nappa: Do you even know that this could be a bad thing to you? You're so oblivious.

Kakarot: (Notices everyone looking at him.) What?

Future Trunks: I guess that ends things here... Until next...

(Distant screaming)

Future Trunks: ... time?

Turles: (Distant) Get away!

Kakarot: Hey. He's back, and... Oh.

Nappa: Well, well. That earthling gave him a present alright.

Turles: (Screaming while being chased by a swarm of bugs.) SHE'S EVIL! SHE KNOWS OUR WEAKNESSES, AND SHE'S USING THEM TO KEEP US PINNED! SHE'S EVIL!

(Fly goes inside his mouth.)

Turles: (Chokes) I'm going to throw up...!

(More bugs fly in.)

Turles: AAAAAH! (Flies away in panic.)

Kakarot: I guess we really have no choice, huh?

Baby Trunks: (Laughs and points at Turles.)

Future Trunks: I'll do this for her! Until next time! Questions! Dares!