(CLOSED!!) HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! TITLE CONTEST!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ!

Okay, so when I said book 3 is based on the Android saga, it is, but here I am being stupid.

Stupid me.

There is clearly a CELL saga! It's not really in the same saga as the androids. (ARRGH!) I cannot drag on this book, because those chapters are going to be going on and on and on...

Therefore, what WAS going to be book 4 will be book 5. That means... there will be a total of uh... 6 books.

Huh.

Yep. That's right. Book 3 is ending at Chapter 32! You've seen those previews, so 32 is basically a sneak into the fourth book.

Sorry. First of all, book 3 has waaaay more words than book 2. I can't keep that going. It's too much.

Good news? You won't have to really wait a month for the new book like you did last time. Book 4 will be based on the Cell saga!

Urrgh.

Urrgh.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

TITLE CONTEST!!!!!

WHEEEEE!

ATTENTION! READERS MUST ENTER CONTEST BY ENTERING A WORD OR TWO FOR BOOK TITLE!

"Of The Earthling Saiyan" series, notice how the names link to the saga;

Book 1: "The Wrath" It is based on the Saiyan Saga of DBZkai. Goku learns about his forgotten past and turns against his Earth friends to help the Saiyans wipe out the inhabitants of Earth. He shows anger because he felt betrayed for it to be kept a secret from him. That's where the word "Wrath" comes from in the title. It's another word for "anger" and "rage".

Book 2: "The Retaliation" It is based on The Frieza Saga of DBZkai. Goku and the other Saiyans arrive on Namek and learn how Frieza - the emperor they loyally served for years - was the one who destroyed their homeworld and their race. So they decided to rebel against him and kill him to punish him. The word "Retaliation" means "punishment". That is where it came from.

Book 3: "The Forgotten Past" It is based off the Android Saga of DBZkai. It also is about the future coming to the past. Goku struggles to recall his lost memories, and Future Trunks fights to keep Goku's time from being forgotten in the future! Understand where "Forgotten" comes from.

Book 4: It is based on The Cell Saga of DBZkai. This one, I can't give it a name at all. I'm serious. I need your help. It has to match the book's plot: Cell and the world's survival. The Z-fighters will be involved. In fact, just about anyone in the canon.

ANYONE WHO WINS WILL HAVE THEIR WORD AS THE OFFICIAL TITLE OF THE BOOK!

KatarinaTheSaiyan won last year with Book 3! It was originally going to be called "The Future of The Earthling Saiyan", but she won the contest, so "future" was changed to "Forgotten Past"!

One or two words!

"The (Insert your word(s) here) of The Earthling Saiyan"

PLEASE! CONTEST ENDS AT CHAPTER 32!!!