Chapter 9

Sorry guys I’ve been so busy lately between cheerleading and school it’s been extremely hectic! I can’t promise to update regularly but I will be trying my best! Also (not that you guys care lol) I got my first car yesterday and she is gorgeous a mazda 2012 Rx6!! Anyways enjoy this chapter !! :)

Chapter 9

          ‘Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep’

          “Arghhhhh!” I mumbled into my pillow as I slammed my hand down on my lilac colored alarm clock.  Today is Sunday so I’m meeting Leo up at the local library to start working on our biology project. I let out a long yawn before heading to my bathroom to perform the necessary morning hygiene tasks along with a well needed shower. After spending 25 minutes in the bathroom I went back in my room wrapped in a pink fluffy towel skimming my closet for an outfit.  I decided on a casual outfit that consist of light faded skinny jeans a long white sleeved fitted shirt and my chestnut bailey button uggs.

          “Honey its 9:30 you’ve got 5 minutes to get downstairs so you can eat breakfast before going I drive you to the library.” My mom says from the bottom of the stairs.  I put a little bit more pep in my step grabbing my backpack and brown satchel before lightly jogging down the steps.

          “Good Morning Mom.”  I kissed her cheek before sitting down and taking a bite out of my pancakes.

          “Morning baby so who is your lab partner?” My mom questions sipping her coffee. I froze up a little when she asked if I told her it was Leo she would throw a fit!

          “This boy in my biology class.” I said not wanting her question me anymore.

          “Ok well put your plate in the sink and let’s get going!” She exclaimed grabbing her keys and heading out the door.  I followed her getting into the passenger side of her minivan as she pulled out of the driveway. The local library is only 10 minutes away so it was quick getting there.