Chapter 2

Ok next chapter :)

Chapter 2

Sarah POV

          This week has been the worst week for me with Jess moving I’ve been so alone.  At school I’m by myself all the time people just look past me as if I’m invisible.  I tried making friends at lunch leaving my abandoned lunch table to venture out to sit with a group of girls.  The laughed at me and asked why I was bothering them at their table and, said they ‘don’t socialize with weirdoes.  Since then I have just stuck to myself sitting down at my empty table with my books and bagged lunch.

          I’m excited that it’s the weekend even though I don’t do much it’s nice to just sit in my room watching a good movie or read a book.  As, I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it with assignments that I needed to complete over the weekend.  Swiftly making my way to the schools entrance I found my mom waiting for me in the car.

          “What took so long honey?”  She asked waiting for me to buckle my seatbelt.

          “Um I had to get books out my locker plus there was traffic in the halls.”  I answered her as we drove off.

          “I have to make a quick stop at the store I need ingredients to bake for Ms. Florence’s daughter’s baby shower I’m attending.”  She said as we turned down Jessica’s old street. I noticed a moving truck in the driveway and a couple along with a young girl carrying items into the house. I still can’t believe she is gone even though we text almost everyday it’s not the same as her being here.

          “Are you coming in?” My mom asked fixing her hair grabbing her purse while swinging her door open.

          “Um no I’m going to wait in the car.” I said looking out the window.

          “Are you still mad at me baby girl?”  She asked.