Chapter 5

Hey guys first of all I would like to apologize for not updating for like 2 months. Thank you all for still sticking with this story it really means a lot to me. Now I present to you chapter 5...

Chapter 5

It's been a week since Leo and I have spoken to one another. I feel like a total bitch excuse my language. But today I have to talk to him about when were going to work on the project.

As I entered Biology class I took my seat next to Leo. I decided I would try talking to him once class was over waiting patiently until the bell rang.

"Hey um Leo can I talk to you?" I questioned fiddling with my charm bracelet.

"Uh sure? Guys I'll catch up with yall in the lunch room." He said waving off his friends.

"Well I was wondering when you wanted to work on the project. I'm free everyday except Sunday because-."

"Today afterschool in the library." Leo dismissed me walking to the cafeteria leaving me dumbfounded. I quietly maneuvered to my table located in the back corner only to discover someone was sitting here.

"Um Hello." I said to the mocha colored girl who seemed to be in my grade.

"I'm sorry am I sitting at your table? I'll move." She said grabbing her books and lunch bag.

"No its ok I sit alone anyway." I smiled at the girl. She is extremely pretty her skin tone reminds me of hot chocolate. Her hair was in a cute natural curly style and her big brown orbs kindly observed me.

"Thanks! I'm Isis what's your name?" She asked as we sat down taking out our lunches.

"I'm Sarah are you new here?" I asked curiously taking a bite out of my turkey and cheese sandwich.

"Yeah my dad got a promotion so we moved here from New Jersey."

"Wow that's far!" I exclaimed. The rest of the lunch period we chattered about random stuff. It's refreshing to talk someone who shares some of the same traits. After lunch we exchanged numbers we realized our last two periods were together so we promised to meet up later at her locker.