Chapter 8

Hey guys Happy Turkey Day lol I thought it be nice to give you another chapter being I forgot to upload over the weekend anyways enjoy! (Not edited)

Chapter 8

          Isis didn’t live too far away she lived in the neighborhood a little past Jessica’s old house or should I say Leo’s house. Once inside her house I drank everything in her house was really nice it seems that her family has a lot money.

          “Your house is really nice.”  I said in awe as she led me upstairs to her room.

          “Thanks girl.”  She said as she opened her bedroom door. To say I loved her room was an understatement everything about it was perfect. The walls going around here room was a mural of the sky at night with lots of twinkling stars.

          “Wow this is amazing!” I said staring in awe at her walls and her ceiling.

          “Yeah it’s even cooler at night the stars were painted with glow in the dark paint.” She smiled sitting phone down on her vanity mirror which was also awesome.

          “Didn’t you just move here how did you get this all painted?”  I questioned in amazement.

          “We had painters come and, finish the final touches on the house before we moved down here.” She answered.

          I just continued to look around her room her queen size bed was all black which contrast nicely with the mahogany wood floors.  As I looked around more I saw her beautiful walk in closet and personal bathroom. 

          “Ok now for the fun were going to find you a party outfit!”  She squealed grabbing my arm pulling me into her walk in closet.

          After about 30 minutes we finally found an outfit! Since the weather was pretty decent she decided on high-waisted dark shorts which made her butt look even better if that’s possible. Along with black stockings, black combat boots, and a short sleeved crop top with comic book cartoons.  I on the other hand I wore gray leggings with a cute tribal printed crop top and for shoes I wore my all black converse.

          “Sarah girl you look goooood!” Isis said giving me thumbs up.

          “Please compared to you I’m a peasant!” I said causing us to burst out laughing.