A Warm Welcoming

Woohoo! Chapter 2! I hope you guys read my sisters point of view of the story! It'll help you with this story!;D Thanks!XD By the way! Thats Chasity in the pic!^~^

===========================================

"What are we going to do with them Party?"

"I don't know. They don't look like a threat. But we can't trust anyone."

"Why don't we just ask them what they want. Maybe they were just wondering around."

"Are you kidding Kobra? They can be dracs for all we know!"

"I was just saying..."

My head was killing me. Man, couldn't they just knock me out with alcohol or something? No they had to use the back of a gun! And what were they talking about? Were they talking about us? Who were they?

I groaned and tried to open my eyes. I opened them a little then they shut again. I tried again and I finally opened my eyes. I saw four guys. One with red hair that reached half way past his neck, one with a bouncy afro, one with longish black hair, and one with blonde hair. He was the one that knocked me out. That jerk.

"What am I doing here?"I asked groggily.

The guy with black long hair took out his gun and pointed it at me. My eyes widened. I sure as hell wasn't planning to die now.

"Calm down Fun."the guy with red hair said lowering the other guy's gun. Man I'm awake for 5 seconds and someone already wants to kill me. Such a warm welcoming. Notice the sarcasm.

"What did I do?"I asked.

"Ha! She's asking what she did! Shut up you drac! We know you're just a draculoid in disguise!"the guy with longish black hair said.

"I'm not a drac! I hate them!"

"Sure you do little girl! Notice the sarcasm."

Little girl? Little girl?! He was only like 3 years older!!!

"Don't call me little girl! You're not that old yourself!"

"For your information-"

"Shut up!"the red head yelled. I cringed. Something about that yell told me I wouldn't like to get him mad at me. "First of all Fun Ghoul,"he turned to the guy, "you don't have to scream. You have no idea what a head ache you're giving me. And second of all,"he turned to me,"who are you? What do you want?"

"Where are my sisters?"I asked.

"I asked you first, what-"

"No. I'm not answering until you tell me where my sisters are."I said firmly.

"Just tell her where they are Party."the one with blonde hair said.

"Fine. Jet, bring them over here." The guy with the afro went to a back room. After a few moments he came back with Chasity, Mayra, and Evelyn stumbling behind him. When they saw me they immediately came with me and stood at my side.

"Okay, now you can ask."I said.

"Who are you and what do you want?"he asked again.

"I'm Viper Kid."

"Midnight Ghoul."

"Kaptain Cookie."

"Rising Moon."they each presented themselves.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Party Poison."the red head said.

"Jet Star."the one with the afro said.

"Fun Ghoul."the one with black hair said.

"Kobra Kid."the blonde one said.

"What do you want?"Party Poison asked.

"Simple. We want to recruit others like us."Mayra said.

"And what exactly are you?"

"We're Killjoys. We fight against Better Living Industries."she said with a smile.

A smirk started to form on Party Poison's mouth.

"Well you've come to the perfect place. We are the Fabulous Killjoys."

If it was humanly possible, my jaw would've been touching the ground, because my mouth was hanging open.

"You're the what?"Chasity asked in disbelief.

"You heard sweetheart. We're the Fabulous Killjoys."Fun Ghoul said, smirking at Chasity.

"Woah. So you guys are the legends? THE Killjoys? Oh my God! You have no idea how long we have been dreaming of meeting our legends!"Evelyn said. And it was true. We had always wanted to meet The Fabulous Killjoys.

"Well sorry for the not so warm welcoming. We didn't know you were on our side."Kobra Kid said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't worry about it. I would've done the same thing."I said.

"So, are you guys hungry?"Jet Star asked.

Evelyn nodded.

"Okay then let's get you something to eat."

We headed to the main room of the diner, which was the actual diner, with the booths and all. We, as in me, Kaptain (Mayra), Moon (Evelyn), Midnight (Chasity), Party, Kobra, and Ghoul, sat down while Jet went to get some food.

"So what brings you gals over here?"asked Party.

"We were running away from some draculoids." Kaptain answered.

"What did you do? Why were they chasing you I mean."

"We ran away from Battery City. We hated it there. We were tired of always having to do everything BL/ind told us."

"So you ran away."

"Yeah. Our parents got brainwashed a couple of weeks ago. All our friends did too. It was a matter of time before they brainwashed us too."

"So do you want to get revenge?"Kobra asked.

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't you know? I mean they took our life away. I hate them for that and I want to make justice."I said.

"Then welcome to the team."Jet said entering the room with 8 cans of what seemed to be refried beans. He set the cans in front of each of us. I got my can and opened it. Inside was a spoon to eat it with. I took a spoonful of the stuff and took a taste. It tasted like cafeteria food.

"Ugh. What is this?"I asked.

"Refried beans."Kobra Kid said, with a look of disgust on his face.

"I see you don't like them."

"That's an understatement, I hate them. But it's the only food we have so I have to eat them or then I'll starve to death. And I don't want that happening any time soon so I guess I have no choice."he said. I laughed. I guess they weren't so bad after all.