Good News, Bad People

• Dedicated to Mikey Way :D

Chapter 10: Good News, Bad People

We were all seated in the diner. Mikey and I had finally decided to tell them.

"Uhm... you guys." I started. Everyone's eyes came to my face.

"Mikey and I have something to tell you." I continued nervously.

"What's up?" Gerard asked me.

I looked at Mikey nervously. I gave him a look that said 'are you sure?' He looked at me, smiled, and gave me a little nod.

I closed my eyes.

"We're a couple." I said.

"I knew it!" Grace exclaimed happily. She jumped on the table and stood in front of us. "I was right! Tell me I was right!"

"Yea. You were." Mikey chuckled.

Grace jumped off and landed perfectly on her feet. She did a little happy dance.

"Congrats." Ray smiled at us.

"Thanks." I breathed, happy they accepted it.

Everyone congratulated us and I was very happy.

Once we finished eating Mikey and I went to the front of the diner.

After we finished eating, everyone scattered around. Mikey and I were walking. We made our way to the back of the diner. We sat on the ground, looking to the dry desert in front of us.

"Do you think everything Is finished now? That everything is okay?" I asked Mikey.

"I'm not sure." he said. "But we need to have faith in it ending. Let's try and forget all of this. Look at the good things in life."

"Like?"

"Like that the guys took what we told them pretty well."

I smiled. "Yeah, they did. I'm happy about that."

"And when the rest of BL/ind is dealt with we'll be able to have a good normal life. Everything will be okay. You just have to be patient."

"You're right." I sighed. "Sorry. I'm just impatient."

"Don't worry about it." he kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Suddenly, we heard Chasity yell from the other side of the diner.

"That doesn't mean you can fucking kiss me!" I hear her say.

I get up and run to the front of the diner, Mikey close behind me.

I see Chasity glaring at Erin and I see Frank standing in front of her.

"You kissed fucking her?!" then he punched the Erin guy. To tell you the truth, I didn't like him.

"Frank!" Chasity yelled.

Gerard and Mikey held Frank back while Ray got a hold of Erin.

"You fucking get away from her! Leave and don't get fucking near us again!" Frank yelled at Erin.

"It's better if you leave." Ray told Erin. He let go of him. Erin wiped his bloody nose and spit blood from his bloody lip.

"Fuck it. She wasn't worth it anyways."

Fuck him. He's the one who isn't worth it.

"Just leave. Keep your fucking mouth shut and leave." Gerard told him.

Erin got on his bike and sped off to the desert. I hope we never see him again.

"I didn't like that guy." I said. "He seemed like a dick."

"Turns out you were right." Mikey said.

Chasity went to calm Frank down, and he seemed to calm down a bit.

"He better not fucking come again." Frank muttered.

"Good thing he left." Grace said. "I didn't like that guy."

-----

So I actually had this done yesterday but decided to post it today for Mikey's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY WAY!:D

P.S. Sorry I didn't update when I said I would:( I'll update soon though!:D