Awkward... O_o

I watched as Mikey grabbed the cans of beans for our breakfast and gave them to Grace. It had been a week since we rescued Grace from Korse, and everything had actually been pretty normal. Mikey turned around and saw that I was watching him.

"Hey." he waved a hand in front of my face. "Watcha staring at?" he asked.

"I wasn't staring." I said and turned trying to get away from this situation. Okay, so maybe I was staring at Mikey. He didn't need to know. I felt arms wrap around me from behind and felt Mikey's breath on my neck.

"C'mon tell me what you were staring at." he breathed.

"Nothing." I repeated. "Now can you let me go?" I chuckled.

"No." he laughed. He turned me around and pushed me to the kitchen counter. He leaned in. "Do you want to tell me what you were staring at now." he had his hands on either side of my waist, so there was no way I could escape.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "So you're seriously not gonna let me go?"

He shook his head.

"Fine then." I poked his nose. "I was staring at you." I admitted.

Mikey leaned in and kissed me. I put my hands on his cheeks and gladly kissed back. I pulled back to get air, but Mikey quickly kept on kissing me. He put a hand on the small of my back and another on the back of my neck to pull me closer.

Oh how I loved kissing him. I could get lost in his soft lips forever. I loved him so much.

I pulled away from the kiss, but we still had our eyes closed and our foreheads were touching. We tried to regain our breaths back to normal.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you too." he whispered.

We headed to the dining part of the diner to find everyone was eating comfortably. They were all talking and laughing at a joke Frank just told. Chasity was next to Frank, Evelyn and Ray next to Chasity and Frank, Mayra and Gerard sitting across from them and Grace was next to Gerard.

I sat next to Mayra and Mikey sat next to me. We started eating our breakfast.

"So..." Grace said. "Are you and Mikey together, Aileen?"

I choked on the food in my mouth and had to drink water in order to be able to breath again.

"Wh- what?" I asked.

"Are you and Kobra together? As in a couple?"

I looked at Mikey. He had panic in his eyes. I guess he wasn't ready to tell the rest of the crew. I was okay with it, because I personally wasn't ready to tell them either.

"Uhm no Grace we aren't together. We're just," I paused to think about it. "we're very good friends."

Grace smiled and nodded. "Okay it's just that you seemed a little close in the kitchen." She emphasized the word "close."

"Haha." I laughed nervously. "Well we aren't together so..." I left the sentence hanging awkwardly.

There was an awkward silence for a while until Evelyn spoke up.

"So..." she started. "Uhm since we're on the topic," she cleared her throat,"me and Ray have something to tell you."

"Yea," Ray continued. "Uhm, how do I put this? Uhm me and Evelyn are, uhm, we're officially together, as a couple I mean."

We all stared at them in shock. Did he just say that him and Evelyn...?

"That's awesome!" Grace exclaimed. That broke us out of our trance.